Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

burn the boats, boys! there's no going down! lol

good to see ings back on the lineup. would be awesome for him to get a bit of time in the 2nd.

here's to an injury free game... it'd be nice to have the youngsters shine, but injury's the only worry.

VERY curious to see how Henderson is handled today and Wednesday. 

He probably gets a run at both if he's to play at all.

Really want to see Ings score one, too.  Hoping he gets the 2nd half and it's comfy.  And since Canos is on the bench let's give him a "why not" run if Ibe or Ojo get tired.

• Like 1

VERY curious to see how Henderson is handled today and Wednesday.

He probably gets a run at both if he's to play at all.

Really want to see Ings score one, too. Hoping he gets the 2nd half and it's comfy. And since Canos is on the bench let's give him a "why not" run if Ibe or Ojo get tired.

I'm with ya there, but hoping that Benteke stays on and drops a Hatty to bump that transfer price up!

Do hope to see both Canos and Ings, and Hendo's gotta get some time today if he's to feature at all Wednesday.

Was kinda hoping to see some more of Ilori too, but only have the 3 moves.

Edited by Long n Left
  • Like 1

Now that I'm not full of beer from the celebrations of Bayern title I'm quite sad Stuttgart went down :(

Watching the fans yesterday broke my heart for my other German family. The sadness turned into anger after the game. The fans didn't even want the players to come over. :(

Edited by RichmondRedskin88
  • Like 1

Old Trafford being evacuated?

And this is just class

This Is Anfield @thisisanfield 3m3 minutes ago

West Brom's tribute to the Hillsborough victims today. #LFC #WBA #JFT96

CigH036WEAAKSHT.jpg

Was kinda hoping to see some more of Ilori too, but only have the 3 moves.

I think that we went and got Caulker and he never played more than a couple of the bench tells you how Jurgen feels about Illori :lol:

• Like 1

Welcome back Jordan Ibe! Where the **** you been all year fella'?!

Way to get your first ever PL goal.

Wow.... WTF

Transfer Related ‏@TransferRelated 20s20 seconds ago

BREAKING: Manchester Utd v Swansea has been abandoned. Suspect package found in the ground.

Phew. Pretty serious **** to evacuate and abandon the game. Let's hope it's just a precaution and doesn't end up endangering anyone/ causing any damage.

With the Cup final next Sat'day presumably it'll be after that so that's at least another two weeks of Van Gaal/ Mourinho speculation.

Oh joy.

Absolute **** defending and then there's Bogdan... doing what he does

He's the only 'keeper the league that makes Mingolet look solid.

Quite the achievement,

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Viktor Fagerström @ViktorFagerLFC 19s20 seconds ago

Quality by WBA #JFT96

CigWVFWWEAA1KRq.jpg

Phew. Pretty serious **** to evacuate and abandon the game. Let's hope it's just a precaution and doesn't end up endangering anyone/ causing any damage.

With the Cup final next Sat'day presumably it'll be after that so that's at least another two weeks of Van Gaal/ Mourinho speculation.

Well, the bomb squad is en route to the ground and I'm seeing words on twitter like "Controlled det" which means they will need to blow something up.

This is ridiculous...

• Like 1

Did anyone else notice that Bogdan didn't know where to take the goal kick from?

For ****'s sake kid :lol: :lol:

To be fair, I believe it was an offside call and the line judge was telling him to move it back.

Giving that goal was pure **** though, did nothing to close down the angle. Happy trails Adam!

• Like 1

I think that we went and got Caulker and he never played more than a couple of the bench tells you how Jurgen feels about Illori :lol:

True that. Just hoping a young center back can show so that they can move Skrtel and Sakho. I'd probably keep Toure one more season if he chooses, as a last resort guy. Guessing Lucas sees more time at CB next season too.

Want to see Hendo, Ings, and Sergio Canos at some point this second half.

True that. Just hoping a young center back can show so that they can move Skrtel and Sakho. I'd probably keep Toure one more season if he chooses, as a last resort guy. Guessing Lucas sees more time at CB next season too.

Matip, Lovren, and Gomez will be the men going forward.

We'll need another for sure to have a 4 man rotation.  But those 3 will be in the mix for sure.

HOLY **** BOGDAN....

I think back-up fullback is a bigger need.  You'll need someone to push Moreno, but Randall is awful and I'm not sure about Smith yet.  Still 50/50 on Flanno, too.

So it's basically Moreno and Clyne and then ________

Want to see Hendo, Ings, and Sergio Canos at some point this second half.

Matip, Lovren, and Gomez will be the men going forward.

We'll need another for sure to have a 4 man rotation. But those 3 will be in the mix for sure.

HOLY **** BOGDAN....

I think back-up fullback is a bigger need. You'll need someone to push Moreno, but Randall is awful and I'm not sure about Smith yet. Still 50/50 on Flanno, too.

So it's basically Moreno and Clyne and then ________

Guess Hector is a possibility...that'd give GHH a chubby!

I like Obita at Reading also, there was a little noise last year about Liverpool and Arsenal both looking at him.

• Like 2

Guess Hector is a possibility...that'd give GHH a chubby!

I like Obita at Reading also, there was a little noise last year about Liverpool and Arsenal both looking at him.

Please don't get him going today. :P

• Like 2

Guess Hector is a possibility...that'd give GHH a chubby!....

****ing Cologne. Turned on the Dortmund game yesterday to watch his last game before he wears the famous red and they rested him!

NO consideration!

Benteke is AWFUL

Well it's taken you 62 games to admit what I told you back in the summer before he signed but I knew you'd get there eventually lil' bro'!

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

COME THE **** ON BENTEKE YOU ****

Well it's taken you 62 games to admit what I told you back in the summer before he signed but I knew you'd get there eventually lil' bro'!

Hail.

He's been my 3rd choice striker since about the 5th match. :lol:

I just say he scores when he wants... cause he does.  He's a ****ing nut case.

• Like 1

Solid result for the side they put out there.

Refereeing was for **** IMO. 90+ minutes and I still can't figure out what is, or is not, a foul.

Got lucky Rondon didn't net a winner.

On to Wednesday!

Edited by Long n Left
  • Like 2

On to Wednesday and the summer rumors

Breaking: Ex-Bayern Munich player Thomas Strunz, now pundit with Sport1 in Germany, has just said he thinks Götze will join Liverpool.

Thomas Strunz on Götze: "He needs a coach that really likes him, Liverpool is the right place with Klopp."

Now that I'm not full of beer from the celebrations of Bayern title I'm quite sad Stuttgart went down :(

Watching the fans yesterday broke my heart for my other German family. The sadness turned into anger after the game. The fans didn't even want the players to come over. :(

Agree about Stuttgart.  

Nice to see Bayern get the record for 4 BL titles in a row, best defensive record of all time (as far as goals allowed), and Lewa got his 30th - most since 78/79 and the most goals scored in one BL season ever by a Non-German player.  Also Mario bagged a brace, upping his transfer fee a few million Euro. :D