Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Yeah, seeing City are big players for him.

Amazing, that would be like busting on a trade for RG3 (Raheem $terling) and then the next year having the same resources. 

Chelsea might have a lot of moving pieces too.  Cortouis could end up in France, what's up with Terry and Cahill?  Costa is a year older.  Pedro and Hazard play when they want. 

Courtois has been pure rubbish all season.  He is a big baby who wants Euro football...typical mercenary.  I think he'll stay, but wouldn't be shocked if he left.  Terry is supposedly out but I can't see it happening, and Cahill just isn't very good.  He is like Stones, decent on the ball but overrated when it comes to his primary duty: defense.  

Costa is a decent finisher, but he doesn't get good service often, so he tries to create.  Horrid dribller so it works every 1 out of 10 times.  

Hazard definitely took the season off.  Came in overweight and then just muddled about for 90% of the season.  When he's on though, he dictates games.  Pedro can screw off, terrible signing.  Gave effort which is more than I can say for most of the team, but is a squad rotation player only.  

Rumors are that terry AND lamps will be back with the club in some form next year.  Would be terrible as over the hill oldies aren't going to make the squad better.  Terry I could see, but please leave Lampard alone unless it's as a coaching role.  

AWWWWWWWWWWW ****

kicker BundesligaVerified account ‏@kicker_bl_li 13m13 minutes ago

•        

KARIUS!!!!!!!!

The title assault is taking shape!

Hail. 

• Like 1

Thought James would be a building block in their re-boot, which is not too far around the corner to be honest. 

He's the youngest of the attacking players.  But rumors of he and Kovicic both being on the market this summer are kind of weird.

Who knows.  It's not even June yet for crying out loud.

Hate that bollocks too the PL era. Open top bus tours for winning the league. Never used to be that way. You got the Championship in the ground. The bus was reserved for Cup wins. 

And it's CAMPIONE yers inbred ****wits!

If they want give us Modric or Rodriguez I'd take them. Though honestly we need a CDM and winger. A CM who controls the midfield would be nice though.

Sure Dortmund have them both ready for Munich to plunder. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Hate that bollocks too the PL era. Open top bus tours for winning the league. Never used to be that way. You got the Championship in the ground. The bus was reserved for Cup wins.

And it's CAMPIONE yers inbred ****wits!

Sure Dortmund have them both ready for Munich to plunder.

Hail.

If you suggest Miki or Gundogen I doubt it. I don't think either jumps. Nor should either. Some people excel in certain systems. Same way I think Reus shouldn't jump.

• Like 1

If you suggest Miki or Gundogen I doubt it. I don't think either jumps. Nor should either. Some people excel in certain systems. Same way I think Reus shouldn't jump.

I'd more say Bender if you wanted a quality, home grown GM. 

But you're Munich. In Germany you buy who you want so it shouldn't be a problem. 

Hail. 

I heard that 'roid head Robert Huth is pulling one of the buses.

They ought to do a tally of how many hand balls that dude got away with this season.

Easily enough to take 10-15 points away from LCFC.  Just about every Leicester match I watched the dude got away with a stone, defo hand ball in the area.  :lol:

Saw that Kante is weighing his options. 

• Like 3

Packing my bag, singing away as I go. Just getting more and more excited for Wednesday. 

Honestly, all those that dis. the Europa League, and I'm not referring so much to recent discussions in here as in general these days, I honestly don't understand. 

We're on our way Basle for a major European final Wednesday and a three day party (or more) in Switzerland. 

Most everyone else' season ended yesterday and now they have nottin'. 

Where would you rather be right now?

Back to packing and singing .....

'I was born, under a Liverbird, 

I was born, under a Liverbird;

Shankly made us famous, Paisley made us sing, 

Rafa gave us Istanbul and Kenny is our King, 

I was born, under a Liverbird .....'

*And I sing WAY better than Lee Marvin so there!  :P.

Hail. 

• Like 2

Echo running the 'keeper one now:

Liverpool swoop for former Man City goalkeeper - Liverpool Echo

Another I know absolutely jack about other than what I read. But if Kloppo wants him, that's all I need to know.

@KopTexchange after 15hrs painting it's finally ready for basel! OH CAMPIONE!!pic.twitter.com/KocinsrSPM

1:30 PM - 16 May 2016 · Details
44 retweets 74 likes  

Boss flag. 

European ****ing Royalty y'all!

Hail. 

• Like 1

Echo running the 'keeper one now:

Liverpool swoop for former Man City goalkeeper - Liverpool Echo

Another I know absolutely jack about other than what I read. But if Kloppo wants him, that's all I need to know.

He was on the list of 5 that I kept seeing.  Not heard much about him, either.

I knew of Zielinski cause that ALMOST happened in January.  He's a James Milner with technical ability... which is what you'd expect out of a Klopp target.

I'd be surprised if either are announced before Wednesday but the rub is both are as good as done and the Gotze bid (20 million-ish pounds)is tabled, as well.

• Like 1

He was on the list of 5 that I kept seeing.  Not heard much about him, either.

I knew of Zielinski cause that ALMOST happened in January.  He's a James Milner with technical ability... which is what you'd expect out of a Klopp target.

I'd be surprised if either are announced before Wednesday but the rub is both are as good as done and the Gotze bid (20 million-ish pounds)is tabled, as well.

Gotze, Karius, Matip and Grujic. All for under £30 million. 

THAT'S how you do (****ing outstanding) business!

Hail. 

• Like 2

Gotta feel for Brighton-Albion today.

They were in or near first place in Championship all season, only to miss out on automatic promotion by a 2 goal differential.  Level on points after 46 matches, it was a mere 2 goals that put them in 3rd and into playoffs, where they lost to Sheffield Wednesday 3-1 aggregate.  So close and yet so far.

• Like 1

Gotze, Karius, Matip and Grujic. All for under £30 million. 

THAT'S how you do (****ing outstanding) business!

Hail. 

Saw a pretty funny tweet today of a conversation between the committee and Jurgen.  Something like "I know a kid at Southampton who'll fit in and he'll only cost us 20m" and Jurgen says "Nah, I know someone whose twice as good but half as much".

It's exciting.  Getting proper players together.

It's on SON

Anfield HQ @AnfieldHQ 17s17 seconds ago

Brilliant news @DivockOrigi has been passed fit for Wednesday. Credit to the medical staff at #LFC as well.

CinCXL8WwAAOs3R.jpg
  • Like 1

Gotta feel for Brighton-Albion today.

They were in or near first place in Championship all season, only to miss out on automatic promotion by a 2 goal differential. Level on points after 46 matches, it was a mere 2 goals that put them in 3rd and into playoffs, where they lost to Sheffield Wednesday 3-1 aggregate. So close and yet so far.

That's harsh.

In other news time to get ready for the Pokal. I'm hoping my replicate is here in time. I'm taking that out for the party. Mia San Mia!! I got pretty loaded with my Bayern beer boots last weekend lol.

• Like 1

Awesome news. I SO hope he's on the bench. 

Deserves it after the massive role he played in helping get us here. 

Hail. 

Pearce said he's on the bench, Sturridge will start.

• Like 1