Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

No idea why Sturridge didn't come in for Lallana.  He's been ass the whole game.

Well, that'll be that.

When has anything been talked of realistically?

Last year's Champions League, when you begged for Arsenal to draw Malaga

Haha, basically that tweet is saying, I love our manager, hes so good he beat himself. What a beast.

So he gets no credit for building this team?

I mean, I've never seen a guy like Barry Switzer win a ring with someone else's players.  So you have a point.

I mean, I've never seen a guy like Barry Switzer win a ring with someone else's players.  So you have a point.

Of course he gets some credit. But that team under him last year was 7th at 46 points. In the German league that dont you all say is a 2 team league? I admit I may be mistaken in the last statement.

This year they have 68 points with 5 games left to go. Klopp gets credit for helping build that team, but Tuchel gets the majority of the credit for how the team has performed this year. That tweet is saying, oh well, the only reason we lost is because Klopp is so awesome.

Edited by MisterPinstripe

Percentage wise, how much credit do you think Klopp should get for Dortmunds season this year vs Tuchel?

On the flip side, since Liverpool was built by Rogers, does that mean a good portion of the success that Klopp had in getting them deep into the Europe league should go to Rogers?

The Iron Sheik @the_ironsheik 12s13 seconds ago

LIVERPOOL DONT BE THE JABRONI

Percentage wise, how much credit do you think Klopp should get for Dortmunds season this year vs Tuchel?

On the flip side, since Liverpool was built by Rogers, does that mean a good portion of the success that Klopp had in getting them deep into the Europe league should go to Rogers?

Or lack of success, yes.  I think you're grown up enough to understand that if you take over a team with some world class players you're going to have a better go than if you took over a team with maybe two

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Now whenever I see Joe Allen I have the image of Rogers groaning in ecstasy. Thankfully I dont see him much.

Ask yourself this... does Rodgers get this far with these players?

Then ask yourself could Klopp get this far with those players?

I'm sure we agree on both.