Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

I would love it if Sterling and Henderson could play like this every game...

I give Hendo a lot of **** but he's a grinder.  He does a lot of dirty work.  He just never finishes when he has a chance on goal.  He did today and it was a great finish.

Sterling has gotten better each game.  I think he's ready now.

I give Hendo a lot of **** but he's a grinder.  He does a lot of dirty work.  He just never finishes when he has a chance on goal.  He did today and it was a great finish.

Sterling has gotten better each game.  I think he's ready now.

Sterling is already better than Moses. I don't think he is ready to be a regular (especially when Sturridge returns). I would like to see him go out on loan (preferably in the EPL) and get regular minutes. I would like to see Liverpool sign a winger, striker and central midfielder in this window. And yes, I know that's a lot to ask for the January window.

Sterling is already better than Moses. I don't think he is ready to be a regular (especially when Sturridge returns). I would like to see him go out on loan (preferably in the EPL) and get regular minutes. I would like to see Liverpool sign a winger, striker and central midfielder in this window. And yes, I know that's a lot to ask for the January window.

I think Sterling could play winger, but he's not going to help us win the league from there.  He's just so creative.  Not as good as Phillipe at all, but he's good.

I'm almost all for letting Lucas sit and playing Joe Allen out there (at least early in games) and then bringing Lucas in to play defense late.

I'm not sure we need another striker but a midfielder and another back are imperative.

I think Sterling could play winger, but he's not going to help us win the league from there.  He's just so creative.  Not as good as Phillipe at all, but he's good.

I'm almost all for letting Lucas sit and playing Joe Allen out there (at least early in games) and then bringing Lucas in to play defense late.

I'm not sure we need another striker but a midfielder and another back are imperative.

I think I would rather have Hendo play with Gerrard in the middle and bring in a winger. I think you need three strikers to win the league. The third striker doesn't have to be as good as Suarez and Sturridge, but they have to be (much) better than Aspas

Suarez has more goals than 'Spurs entire team. And he missed 6 games. AVB, the taxi's on it's way. 

As poor as Tottenham were, awesomely good play from us. Attacking and going for the win from the first minute.

Statement game. 

Hail. 

AVB got sacked per BeIN sports.

Nothing here man and I just checked all the main sports news networks. 

Hail. 

Okay... this is the second time I've posted from my brothers text message without double checking it.

Here's the link, it isn't confirmed.  http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league-news/37288-tottenham-rumours-of-avb-sacking.php

but that's what the tweet says.

Okay... this is the second time I've posted from my brothers text message without double checking it.

Here's the link, it isn't confirmed.  http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league-news/37288-tottenham-rumours-of-avb-sacking.php

Steve Clarke got unbelievably canned from West Brom yesterday. 

Now that's someone I'd have back in a second to sort out our defense that has been a major mess since he left. Offer him the same assistant role as Pascoe but with a defensive remit. 

Hail. 

Steve Clarke got unbelievably canned from West Brom yesterday. 

Now that's someone I'd have back in a second to sort out our defense that has been a major mess since he left. Offer him the same assistant role as Pascoe but with a defensive remit. 

Hail. 

I'm in!  Maybe he can scout a CB or two for us.  I think Sakho played fantastic today, but I'd like him out where Flana has been.  Flana has played well and I couldn't have been more proud of his goal today, but I still think he's a bit raw.  Played well at Arsenal but he's starting to get schooled a bit out there.

Itai's are reporting Tim Sherwood gets the knod to replace AVB at Tot'num.

Just for GP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRe2H52d_ho

Talking of Sakho, just HTF did he miss that header?

Seriously, how the **** do you not score that?

Hail. 

He had a blue-collar goal last week.

I'll tell you... it seems that unless he is playing for Les Blues he isn't scoring :lol:

I would like to see Agger back out there and Skrts back on the bench. Not that Skrtel has played bad, just that Agger is better

For whatever reason, Skirtl and Agger cannot play together.  I don't know why.

Skirtl is far better for me.  Sakho needs more reps and it seems we are headed that way.

Good joint protest with Tottenham fans over ticket pricing today. Not sure if the US feed picked it up. During and after the game. (Well, what 'Spurs fans remained at that point.  :lol: .).

Hail. 

they dipped out pretty quick after the game.  Couldn't wait to talk about Luis.

What's the story?

No story as such. Just part of the ongoing campaign to bring ticket prices back down to the realms of the working man.. Fans from both sides got together to stay behind and demonstrate after the game for a good half hour or so. (Or until the police had enough and told everyone to **** off home lol.).

Caught a banner in our end saying £NOUGH! And one in theirs reading 'Spurs fans against modern day football. Love the game. HATE the business,'

Hail.

Man City is truly terrifying going from defense to attack.

They change the tone on the drop of a dime

their defense is terrible. Arsenal had 2 legit goals disallowed too thanks to shoddy officiating and were denied a penalty.

City were the better side, but the refs screwed us and BT Sport/PRemier League continues to show they do not care about its teams. Play a game on Wednesday evening in Italy and then play a lunchtime match on Saturday. It was shocking.

Wilshere better be suspended because he sucks.

As for Liverpool. Good, AVB will probably get fired after they flop in the Christmas period but Liverpool were rampant today. Great performance by them.

their defense is terrible. Arsenal had 2 legit goals disallowed too thanks to shoddy officiating and were denied a penalty.

City were the better side, but the refs screwed us and BT Sport/PRemier League continues to show they do not care about its teams. Play a game on Wednesday evening in Italy and then play a lunchtime match on Saturday. It was shocking.

Wilshere better be suspended because he sucks.

As for Liverpool. Good, AVB will probably get fired after they flop in the Christmas period but Liverpool were rampant today. Great performance by them.

The offsides calls were awful. 

Thankfully they have a decent break before the Chelsea game.

Pat your bro' on the back. 

AVB's just been sacked. 

Absolutely ridiculous to me, less than a half season in, but that's the ridiculous nature of modern day football and he made a rod for his own back with all the money he spent the summer window. 

Hail. 

I don't usually criticize tactics, but I don't know what AVB was thinking against Liverpool—they played a ridiculously high line. Good result for Liverpool and my heart is happy that Spurs are in shambles. 

If this were any other club, I'd be happy to let that manager have a year or two to assimilate the squad. At any given match, he had 50-80% of players who had never played more than a few months together. It's a team sport—they have to get used to the manager and the players have to get used to each other. Chelsea appear to have a lot of new face, but they really don't.