Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

I don't know what's more embarrassing:

1 the coaching

2. the playing

3. the uniforms

I think we've seen what Altidore, Gooch, Rogers, and Klejstan can do at this level. And that's absolutely nothing. The only bright side I saw in the first half is Aguedelo. He's pretty much on an island out there since Jozy just waddles around the field.

Jozy Altidore man. What a bum. He doesn't even look like he wants to be on the field 2/3 of the time.

he frustrates me to no end....he has the size, speed and skill to be a very good player. But, as I said before, he is extremely lazy (mentally and physically)

I think we've seen what Altidore, Gooch, Rogers, and Klejstan can do at this level. And that's absolutely nothing. The only bright side I saw in the first half is Aguedelo. He's pretty much on an island out there since Jozy just waddles around the field.

Agreed...It is a shame that Gooch has never recovered from his knee injury. Jozy is lazy, plain and simple

You should really stop referring to them as Yankees. They're either Yanks or Americans.

I fair caused a riot at an ex's family Thanksgiving in the Texas panhandle by joking calling one of her cousins a Yank. Turns out it's too close to "Yankee", which is something of a dirty word still with some Southerners.

On a plus note on the game, beside it being the current European and World champions handing out the ass whooping, it's a friendly and matters little.

Hail.

Very lackluster effort but many Yankees did not play today

Yankees? They play Tonight in Anaheim against the Angels.

I thought this was an insomnia prevention err thread about Soccer.

It is nice that both ES members who like soccer could get half a dozen ES guest Visas so visitors could post and have us think there are more people who think watching soccer is more fun than videos of a dog chasing its tail. :)

Well, Spain is damn good and won the WC, so I see no reason to rage

US was not playing many "Yanks" either like Donovan and Dempsey

It's a friendly :) Would have liked to see US play harder or play more talent. Now go beat Canada.

USA vs Canada 8pm tonight on Fox Soccer Channel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Group play so far has been pretty lopsided which shouldn't be much of a surprise.

Group A

Costa Rica 5 - 0 Cuba (what's the over/under on defectors?)

Mexico 5 - 0 El Salvador

Group B

Jamaica 4 - 0 Grenada

Honduras 0 - 0 Guatemala

Group C

Panama - Guadeloupe tonight @ 6pm

USA - Canada tonight @ 8pm

While I will root like hell tonight going forward through this Gold Cup (Winner gets the Confed Cup bid in 2013 Brazil), there is a small part of me that thinks a ****ty performance might be the end of Bob Bradley. And that might be much MUCH important to the longterm success of the squad than making the Confed Cup.

While I will root like hell tonight going forward through this Gold Cup (Winner gets the Confed Cup bid in 2013 Brazil), there is a small part of me that thinks a ****ty performance might be the end of Bob Bradley. And that might be much MUCH important to the longterm success of the squad than making the Confed Cup.

When is his contract up?