Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

They've been on the back foot since going up a man, too.

Everyone clowns a Leicester City loss until they play them.

These guys are tough.

Only one reason I don't want Leicester to win it ..... Their fans are absolute ****houses. Had MORE than enough bad experiences down there, particularly at Filbert Street, to last me a lifetime. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

Uber Football Facts @UberrFootbaII 42s43 seconds ago

Ozil in big games..

CbLZCfAWwAILfp5.jpg

Only one reason I don't want Leicester to win it ..... Their fans are absolute ****houses. Had MORE than enough bad experiences down there, particularly at Filbert Street, to last me a lifetime. 

Hail. 

Oh I'm still rooting for Arsenal to win it, I think that bodes well for us next year.

And their fans were absolute douche canoes last weekend.

• Like 1

I was just about to say well done Leicester and what a blown opportunity from Arsenal. 

Then another boneheadedly stupid free kick conceded at the death and boys on stuff from Welbeck on his return. 10 months out. 12 minutes on field he scores. Brilliant. 

What a finish. Great start to the day.

Now over to the returning best striker the league not called Augero and his Brazilian pals .....

4-1. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

Arsenal has got to be the most whiney team in England. Crying every single call and the fans are just as bad.

I think all teams and fans do that.  Everywhere.  Stick around for the next 90, we're just as bad.

One thing Arsenal does worse (their fans anyway) in my opinion is they act like they never catch a break.

• Like 1

I was just about to say well done Leicester and what a blown opportunity from Arsenal. 

Then another boneheadedly stupid free kick conceded at the death and boys on stuff from Welbeck on his return. 10 months out. 12 minutes on field he scores. Brilliant. 

What a finish. Great start to the day.

Now over to the returning best striker the league not called Augero and his Brazilian pals .....

4-1. 

Hail. 

Must be the clouds in my eyes

• Like 1

When does Bayern whine? We don't get many opportunities to do that. Sidenote I haven't seen you in a while Bushwak. Kind of different when we don't play b ball in conference anymore.

Wait aren't you a Man U fan? lol. That's the ironic part.

Either way, we've washed both of your squads' asses this year...

xT0BKlprdswQ2AAR1e.gif

DJ0qky.gif

Edited by BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93
  • Like 1

When does Bayern whine? We don't get many opportunities to do that. Sidenote I haven't seen you in a while Bushwak. Kind of different when we don't play b ball in conference anymore.

I'm not talking about Bayern, or the three other clubs you support.  I'm talking about you commenting on someone else whining, when you whine more than anyone else about every little thing, and you've done so for years.  Yes, I'm glad we do because now I don't have to pay attention to the obnoxious VCU fans during the winter.

• Like 1

I'm not talking about Bayern, or the three other clubs you support. I'm talking about you commenting on someone else whining, when you whine more than anyone else about every little thing, and you've done so for years. Yes, I'm glad we do because now I don't have to pay attention to the obnoxious VCU fans during the winter.

Oh odu fans. Still as unsufferable as ever. That's why I got sick of the Ted. Minus winning there a lot lol. Clearly you don't follow my posts. I hardly ever complain minus when Liverpool fans here try to convert the threads title ;) But as a soccer player myself I get annoyed seeing that whining stuff. I take hard tackles as a striker all the times. Get over it.