Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/0/e/e/0ee98eba4c41f654/UNWRAPPED030216.m4a?c_id=10841659&expiration=1454526949&hwt=332de8c8925e5096b0e270ee3aa5504a

Free Anfield Wrap podcast on the ticketing debate and the absolute bollocks and lies coming out of Liverpool. 

Just got in and not listened yet but it'll be well worth the 50 minute listen from an excellent set up.

If you can understand these lads, you can understand GHH. Although if GHH was talking to these lads, you would be begging him to slow down so you could understand haha. Funny how much thicker yer accent gets when your among your own. 

Hail. 

*Edit* Oh yeah. YANKS OUT! No offence guys. 

And a half hour freebie from the guys at Redmen TV:

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Replay ticket sorted for a VERY pleasantly surprising £21. 

REALLY thought Gold would be out to skank everyone as normal (even given they dropped the prices right down for your own fans); so this was surprisingly welcome and appreciated. 

Hail. 

So, do you get these tickets through Liverpool FC or directly from West Ham FC?  Are the tickets all blocked so the Pool fans are all together?  What is the policy if you wanted to buy tickets outside of the visitor sections?  Just curious how it is done in England.

Oh word?

<pic removed, see above>

Maybe THAT is why Klopp broke his glasses.  :P

• Like 1

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35479780#sa-ns_mchannel=rss&ns_source=PublicRSS20-sa

Prosecutors in Brazil are recommending that football star Neymar be charged over four counts of fraud in relation to a tax case prior to his transfer to Barcelona in 2013.

It is alleged that companies were set up as fronts in order for the striker to pay a lower rate of tax.

Officials in Brazil say the allegations against the Barcelona striker cover a seven-year period from 2006.

The allegations are separate from a case heard in Spain on Tuesday.

Farewell, MSN.

Edited by FanboyOf91

could throw flanno in there at left back too... i'd rather see him there in a real game than sakho.

That's actually a pic from December.

Not sure why Flanno wouldn't be in there either, but he's back like vertebrae now.

He and Smith going forward for the rest of the season wouldn't upset me at all.  Gomez and Matip at CB come summer time.

EDIT:  To the point, though... save for Rossiter (and Kolo in goal) that's a top 4 winning side.

Edited by DC9
  • Like 1

Your moment of American soccer zen:

http://soccer.nbcsports.com/2016/02/02/report-mls-demands-orlando-stop-courting-nocerino-because-dc-called-dibs/

We told you earlier this week that Orlando City was after AC Milan midfielder Antonio Nocerino on a loan deal. Nocerino, 30, is pals with OCSC midfielder Kaka and a reunion may’ve suited the pair.

Well it turns out DC United filed a discovery claim on Nocerino and was already talking to him. Major League Soccer uses the discovery process to allow teams to call dibs on foreign players in case said players ever have interest in entering the league.

DC thought negotiations were going well with Nocerino, but Orlando had stepped in. The Lions do not have the best reputation when it comes to “tampering” and all heck kinda broke loose.

Because Orlando didn’t buy the discovery rights from DC, the Floridian club is in hot water.

And MLS wonders why Klinsmann takes a dump on them every chance he gets.

• Like 1

I thought Nocirino was 40? :lol:

Either way, I'll be shocked if MLS doesn't let Orlando get away with 'tampering' and the player.  They were all over Kaka... this year... like every ****ing game was televised and every time he touched the ball the announcers lost their mind.

OC had a great following for a first year club as well.  They sold out the lower ring of the Citrus Bowl just about every game.  No reason to expect the MLS to turn a blind eye... even if it's to spit in the eye of the original powerhouse.

Hazard starting on the bench again today against Watford.  Really thought he would be on considering we need to build up his form prior to ManchesterU.  Pretty defensive lineup today with both matic and mikel starting.  Matic has been so poor this season it is starting to become laughable that he even dresses.  It also appears Pedro has been dropped from the squad altogether....

I thought Nocirino was 40? :lol:

Either way, I'll be shocked if MLS doesn't let Orlando get away with 'tampering' and the player.  They were all over Kaka... this year... like every ****ing game was televised and every time he touched the ball the announcers lost their mind.

OC had a great following for a first year club as well.  They sold out the lower ring of the Citrus Bowl just about every game.  No reason to expect the MLS to turn a blind eye... even if it's to spit in the eye of the original powerhouse.

But you have to remember, MLS is run by the people who also thought up "Real Salt Lake" and the Latino del Año award...

• Like 1

http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/0/e/e/0ee98eba4c41f654/UNWRAPPED030216.m4a?c_id=10841659&expiration=1454526949&hwt=332de8c8925e5096b0e270ee3aa5504a

Free Anfield Wrap podcast on the ticketing debate and the absolute bollocks and lies coming out of Liverpool. 

Just got in and not listened yet but it'll be well worth the 50 minute listen from an excellent set up.

If you can understand these lads, you can understand GHH. Although if GHH was talking to these lads, you would be begging him to slow down so you could understand haha. Funny how much thicker yer accent gets when your among your own. 

Hail. 

*Edit* Oh yeah. YANKS OUT! No offence guys. 

And a half hour freebie from the guys at Redmen TV:

After reading a multitude of arrogant, ignorant and naive to be kind, and to be more truthful absolutely gob****e moronic comments over night on various social media platforms along the likes of 'You don't have to pay the money/ Football's a business/ Go follow another club that's cheaper et all ..... from people that don't live in the harsh reality of my and many others World of actually following a football club all over Britain and Europe and all the MASSIVE sacrifices that entails on something that's the most important thing in many peoples lives outside their own faith and family; with more and more every passing year having that ripped away from them by nothing else but pure out and out greed by the clubs; seriously need to listen to TAW's podcast in particular.

EVERY football fan should take the time who cares about the single most important aspect of this game. Without whom there is NO football.

YOU!

Hail. 

*Edit* Oh yeah, almost forgot again. YANKS OUT!

• Like 1

Interesting that FSG are raising Red Sox tickets as well

http://bosoxinjection.com/2015/10/08/boston-red-sox-raising-ticket-prices-for-2016/

Another blue collar town who live and die by that team.  Historic stadium.  Rabid fan base.

A lot of similarities between Liverpool and Boston.

Henry's a consistent greedy prick then if nothing else.

Hail. 

• Like 1

Loving the planed walkout protest Saturday on 77 minutes. 

I just hope those supporters who could stand the hike remember those that can't and join in along with all the day trippers. The same with Sunderland fans too. This effects us all and we need to stand together as one. 

#WalkOutOn77 #supportersnotcustomers

This could well get Hicks and Gillete messy before all's said and done. YANKS OUT!

Hail. 

Meant to pop in here after the transfer deadline but I've been under the weather.

Blackburn business for anyone interested (just me?...ok...)

In

Danny Graham (loan)

Tony Watt (loan to purchase)

Elliot Bennett 

Simeon Jackson

Jordi Gomez (loan)

Elliott Ward

Out

Jordan Rhodes (Middlesbrough)

Marcus Olsson (Derby)

Sacha Petshi (US Cretel-Lusitanos)

Bengali-Fode Koita (Kasimpasa)

Tom Lawrence (Cardiff)

Shame to see Rhodes and Olsson go.  Olsson was, in my mind, our best left back and our player of the year last year.  He wasn't going to resign, though, and was out of contract this summer.  We got nearly 1 million for him so that was good business.  Rhodes had been wanting to leave for a while and I can't blame him.  The dealings this go 'round with Boro were maddening as the deal was on again off again and didn't go to late and hampered any last day business we may have been interested in.  He was by far our top scorer but he didn't really look settled with Lambert in charge, with the money we got from him I think Lambert can build the squad the way he wants it.  Didn't look like Rhodes was fitting his style.  Petshi never played and Koita looked lost, so just getting them off the books.  Wish them all well, and both Rhodes and Olsson may see Premiership football soon. 

Needed a creative midfielder, pace and a decent target man (Chris Brown not that good).  Got all of that in this window.  Even got cover for the defense in Ward and he looked solid in the FA Cup.  Still weaknesses in the team, don't even know how all these new guys will pan out, but it's a start.  

CaU6I6YXEAEgWwU.jpg

From Fenways own website. THAT'S what they think of you Liverpool fans. They're not even hiding behind it. 'Customers.' Oh, and we're a 'storied franchise!' They seriously haven't got a ****ing clue on the difference between English and American sports. But they're about to find out like Hicks and Gillette did. Let's see when the major sponsors get bombarded the same way as back then if they think we're just 'customers.' 

Absolutely abhorrent! 

YANKS OUT!

Hail. 

*Edit* All whilst the man they hired to manage the team is trying his level best to get back the connection between fans and team as he realise we're the single most important factor in the club. 

• Like 1

CFC looked very inept in the first half vs Watford.  Need to show more attacking promise on Sunday vs ManU or things could be dreary.

Second half things changed.  And when Hazard was subbed on in the 70th minute, the game turned upside down.  Two ridiculous saves by Gomes kept CFC from getting all 3 points.  Oh well.  I think that's 10 unbeaten now with a date with ManU at the bridge on Sunday.  Come on you blues!!