Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

I see what you speak of....i just don't have the essence of being to get into more sports flame wars. Just dealing with the Redksins fan base is enough to make one go all lumpy.

That said....soccer boards get way more petulant, & biting in nature, & i just...ugh.

I'll give it the old college try.

I see my membership has been revoked...

I think i'll revert back to my initial thinking on soccer boards....it's best to just don't.

Dude, he was messing with you on an in-joke about a complete dick of an Arsenal fan who has multiple bans and kept reappearing under a different name on here. 

Don't take it personally. This crowd isn't like that at all. Everyone gives as good as they get but nobody ever takes much of anything aimed at them seriously. 

Best thread with the best group of collective people on here IMHO. 

Except BRAVEONAWARPATH93 who's just a delusional muppet who will get his this coming Monday! 

Adrian's lost his appeal against the red card he received last Saturday so will miss the game at Anfield a week Sat'day. 

Darren Randolph (Who? Exactly!) in West 'Am's net. Yes PLEASE!

Another boost in these excellent early week's to 2015/16.

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 2

I see what you speak of....i just don't have the essence of being to get into more sports flame wars. Just dealing with the Redksins fan base is enough to make one go all lumpy.

That said....soccer boards get way more petulant, & biting in nature, & i just...ugh.

Liverpool faction is all about flame wars.

No we need you!!!

We can't let the Liverpool circle jerk win

I don't want to be on the winning or losing end of a circle jerk.

Utd ended their interest in Pedro.. 

Mike Keegan ?@MikeKeegan_DM 1m1 minute ago
Told #mufcmufc.png have now ended their interest in Pedro. Manager's decision. Standby #cfccfc.png fans...
22 retweets2 favoritesReply

Retweet

Sky running it as well. 

So, that's Otamendi lost to City. Pedro to Chelsea. With City and Chelsea now strengthen well late. 

And Utd (and Arsenal for that matter) are challengers?

Wah wah.  :D.

Hail. 

So, offhand, United have lost out this window .....

Otamendi to City. (Who they now laughably claim to of had no interest in.). 

Pedro to Chelsea. 

Clyne and Firmino to Liverpool. (Again, the narrative now goes they never had any interest in either. *Eye roll.). 

And that's beside all the other loses. Oh, but they did get a World Class German in the down side of his career who Munich weren't arsed fighting for and whom nobody else was in for. 

Major club my pasty white ass!

Hail. 

I see my membership has been revoked...

I think i'll revert back to my initial thinking on soccer boards....it's best to just don't.

Hey now... I posted that Ibrahimovicc tweet just for you!

Bayer Leverkusen interested in Sakho.

From what I've heard, we've turned down two different loan requests already.  I am hoping that BR sees Skrtel has lost a step and the master plan is to move Sakho in there at some point this year.

You all seemed to be obsessed with Heysel. You can let it go man!

In the meantime, I'll be enjoying my little club competing with the big clubs this year. ;D

Southampton is up there.  They still have a couple of folks on their team from 2014.

Unless you're from that part of London, how can you cheer Chelsea? That whole organization is abominable

Apparently, Mourinho felt like having a female doctor was distracting to the locker room dynamic?? Are you ****ing serious? That's the angle you take?

Fans are racist. Captain is racist. Manager is a sexist **** boy attention whore. They employ Diego Costa....

Man **** that team

Edited by BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93
  • Like 2

Unless you're from that part of London, how can you cheer Chelsea? That whole organization is abominable

Apparently, Mourinho felt like having a female doctor was distracting to the locker room dynamic?? Are you ****ing serious? That's the angle you take?

Fans are racist. Captain is racist. Manager is a sexist **** boy attention whore. They employ Diego Costa....

Man **** that team

One of the junior attorneys who works in my office is a huge Chelsea fan.  He was off last week, so I posted a big picture of Michael Oliver holding up the red at Courtios on his office door.  So that was perfect... and then what City did this weekend?  It was priceless.

I agree, though... not sure how anyone can be a fan of that club unless they're a front runner.  I feel the same way about City...

ESPECIALLY a Redskins fan liking City makes no sense...

Edited by DC9

Man **** that team

Because they win???

PS....I never really believe racist accusations in players. Most players don't care where you come from as long as you help them win. Some guys will say whatever they can to get under their opponents skin. I believe that Terry is an asshole, but not necessarily a racist.

Consensus seems to be he stays here barring a "ridiculous" offer from someone.  And while 7 mil from Leverkusen was ridiculous... it was the wrong kind of ridiculous.

Sack up pimp!

Live a little....

And always remember....

B9QEuY7CUAM_vAS.jpg

• Like 2

You lads have no idea how easy ye have it.

2-0 up in the 89th minute and draw 2-2.

The absolute heartache the comes with supporting Leeds United. 

When you sign little rats with more faces than a town hall clock who get brought up in one youth team then jump ship to our mutual enemy down the road to their youth team (I'm looking at YOU Scott Wootton!  :angry:); you deserve all the bad luck you get in defence!

*Calms. 

Oh yeah, and Utd have bid for Saido Mane from Southampton. 

Those big names are getting less big by the hour.  :lol:

Hail. 

When you sign little rats with more faces than a town hall clock who get brought up in one youth team then jump ship to our mutual enemy down the road to their youth team (I'm looking at YOU Scott Wootton!  :angry:); you deserve all the bad look you get in defence!

*Calms. 

Just be grateful you don't have to watch him every week...

• Like 1

True dat'.  

I was thinking of you earlier. Got a staggie in Belfast this weekend. Never been to the North, but if it's anything like Dublin, absolute drunken carnage will ensue ha ha. 

Hail. 

Fun fact: I've never actually ventured up to Belfast before either. 

Meant to be a really nice spot these days though and unlike Dublin isn't full of junkies which is a bonus. 

Honestly from experience any sort of drinking trip on this island is guaranteed to be time well spent. The Irish drinking stereotype is most definitely true (and we thrive in it) 

Have a good one GHH!

Benz and gotze to arsenal. Twitter says it

Don't play....

To the rest...it's Gunner take a minute to get used to your sense of humor. I'm normally an "observe, & approach" sort of socialite...so i need to suss out the learning curve here.

Admittedly, this is much tamer...but i guess i just figured the flamethrowing would take an equal subsistence, considering we're all on the same team here.

Anywho...

I'm also still learning how to cope with soccer disappointment because it's such a different beast than all the other sports i've followed my whole life.

Funny that i started watching the beautiful game 2 years after the "invincibles" season, & not knowing that it had ever happened...still chose to support Arsenal. While there has been a smidgen of "success" during that time, it's been mostly disappointment. At the same time, i figure this is also why i am a bit more patient than the usual AFC dupporter i bump into....

I think this has mostly to do with my Redskins fetish though.