Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

... and you fellas are now just letting a 16 million player go for free:  http://talksport.com/football/liverpool-transfer-news-mario-balotelli-reported-be-brink-leaving-ac-milan-150823163861

Don't you need him to score against the likes of Ludogrets????

But hey, at least your Tuesday and Wednesday nights are open - feel free to tune into another march of the Bavarians, and by the way, pack warm, Transkurdistan gets awfully cold in October.   :D

ps.  I am only having fun with youse scousers as you are level with Bayern in almost all categories, so I figure it's a fair fight.  Now, Arsenal on the other hand.......

Edited by btfoom
  • Like 2

It was bad 7-10 years ago with the Redskins. Now it's just worse . . . the team is bad, poorly managed, see no competence in their actions, we make the news more often for the gross stupidity of management than for any on field accomplishment. 

Since NFL athletes started spouting the line "this is entertainment" well, my entertainment time and money aren't going to you guys. There is nothing I find entertaining (in a non-perverse way) about this organization. 

Transfer News Live @DeadlineDayLive 1m1 minute ago

Karim Benzema has confirmed that he will be going no where this summer. Sorry Arsenal fans. (Source: @Benzema)

DAYUM

For all those clowns who want to make believe things at my fans. Here this is my home ! #HalaMadridYNadaMas

CNL5lLiWsAAwlWL.jpg
Edited by DC9

Most ridiculous chant of the weekend was Chelski fans singing "Ole, Ole, Ole, Chelsea, Chelsea" at end of their match with West Brom.  Great, you completed 3 passes against the worst team in the league.  Imagine what they'd sing if they supported a real team.

• Like 1

Well, that's going to be the side going forward... obviously with Hendo replacing Lucas when fit.  We'll see how ready they are tonight.

As I've been trying to convince not only my poorly misguided junior, but all my other friends who fear the worst given our record at Arsenal; we've got this one!

Been saying it all week long. Gut feeling. The Emirates hoodoo ends here!

Mighty Reds!

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1