Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Totally ignoring Mario's stupidity of late....

Much ado about nothing.

Is he a bonehead? No question. In this day and age, if you're going to use social media, use common sense to go along with it. But this is being spun in completely the other direction than the relatively innocent post he put up.

But it's Mario and they've been waiting for it.

Hail.

• Like 1

Got into a heated debate about Agger with my brother in law last night.  Well, not so heated... but ultimately we agreed that any manager with an idea of how to shape a defense would still have Agger here.  I reluctantly agreed.  So I apologize to you and Jo.  I also think if Rafa or Klopp were here that Lovren would miraculously be worth the money.... just like Agger would.

Remember this one thing, the Rafa era ended poorly, but the owners were not spending money at that time cause they were preparing to sell the team to Fenway.  I think there is a long list of managers who could win with this team right now.

I do believe BR could have the reincarnation of Clemence in goal, Neal and Lawrenson at full back, Hansen and Hughes at centre half, and the rock hard take no **** Souness sat protecting and we'd still have a historically bad defence.

One that's been a constant right through,. The fella' has ZERO concept on how to set up and organise a defence. Or give the forward players defensive responsibility's either.

The Wenger one won 3 premier league titles and 5 FA cups

I dont know what a Brenton revolution is. Winning the passing?

BOOM!

You are TOO easy Joe.

I want the Joe back that used to work harder. What ever happened to him?

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Was stuck in court all afternoon/evening.  Almost got yelled at when I checked a text and saw that Mignolet had given up an own goal.  How my eyes rolled.

Glad the men pulled it out.

This is going to be a long rest of the year.

I thought we played like ball sack. Especially Ramsey. What the hell happened to him?

I was just talking to a buddy about this. We both though he was ineffective UNTIL Giroud came in, then all of a sudden he came to life. An assist, some good passes, almost a goal.

He's thinking way too much now. Shoots when he should pass (except on Sanchez's goal). He needs to pot one and he'll be ok. I do think he outperformed his goal scoring ability last season tho. 

It's not the goal-scoring I"m worried about. It's just his general play. Sloppy, poor judgement, inaccurate passing. 3 big no-no's.

Absolutely pathetic half of football yet again in keeping with Liverpools season. Not a shot on target. At home. To Sunderland. Who've dominated possession. Lambert isolated on his own up front as per. But Rodgers knows best.

We'll nick this 1-0 and he'll insult everyone again by saying how well we fought, what great character we showed, an how proud of them he is ..... Proud of utter ****e.

Pathetic.

Hail.