Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

No. I'm giving up on them. It was a quintessential arsenal game: dominate play, don't finish, lose match.

It's no coincidence our best stretch was when we had Henry. All the good play in the world don't mean **** unless chances are finished.

Oh my bad bro

You're 100% correct. As soon as hot boy Wilshere missed that bunny, I knew it was over and they would score off of some fluke ****. Of course, I couldn't predict an OG with Gibbs on the ground but yeah

Today wasn't on Wenger. But at the end of day, these are his players and I really think we need some new blood.

AW was a great manager. I go back and watch old tapes all the time and it's great. But it's 2014....

Also, I think all the losing to real clubs has killed the players. They have no idea what to do once they actually get to the box...well except for Alexis and it's clear he's getting pissed at eveyone because he doesn't even pass anymore

Ramsey has been dreadful. Cazorla too. Ox has been good but he's really just a complimentary player. Wilshere makes me want to kick children.

Giroud is back so that's ok and hopefully, Ozil can come back early...

In the National History Museum, rocking my Redskins gear (whilst getting props from three Americans thus far); whilst the red men are soon to be playing across the Capitol.

And not arsed one bit. Part time shihouse that I am apparently. (Cheers for that one Bowlsey lad ha ha. See yers in Sofia .....).

Hail.

I woke up this morning as flat as ever.

I expect nothing today.

From either of our sides/teams.

Nothing.