Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Pre-Season OVER REACTION Thred

FunBunch7

Now wait just a minute FunBunch7. Are you implying that members here on ES are not level headed and will overreact during and/or after the 1st preseason game? That half the team,including the Gatorade guy,may need to be cut in the first quarter only to be offered a contract extension plus signing bonus sometime early in the second quarter? That Mike and Kyle Shanahan plus Dave Haslett will be the greatest hires in the history of the Redskins only to be no better than Steve Spurrier by halftime? That Allen and the front office have completely changed the front office of the Redskins only to be Vinnie clones sometime before the final whistle? Stuff like that? Never. Not here. ;)

I disagree. This is a make or break game. We win this one, and the momentum will carry us through the entire season, playoffs and Super Bowl. We lose, and we might as well not even play the rest of our games.

This is the only opportunity we'll have to evaluate the Shanahan's, Haslett, and how everyone fits into the respective schemes until next week. Tell me that's not a barometer!!!

Exactly.

Remember when our blowout of the 49ers in Osaka? It set the table for the dominant Spurrier era here in DC. This is probably the most important game of the year, possibly Shanahan's career.

Whats the deal with all the three yard passes?

Whats wrong with Laron

Carlos drops another.

Sellers misses a block again.

The comb hurts himself on the sideline.

Where in the heck is Donovan throwing at?

LMFAO!! I read this with a mouth full of coffee, and now I am wearing it.

Hey short bus reject, you're not a fan - Dc lives to stump Dallas ass.

:stfu:

Dude, I'm talking about THIS 1st pre season game...the one against the Bills! Come opening weekend vs Dallas, we need to do WHATEVER it takes to win...and that includes high jacking the Dallas bus from the hotel on their way to the game.

And the only reason I tried to ride the short bus is that the chicks were easier to pick up on!

TBH any serious overreaction thred should have been started in January, you missed out on a ton of hair-pulling and teeth-gnashing by waiting til August

God *&^# Refs.

I agree, it is NEVER too soon to start *****in' about the zebras.

Guess I'll have to check back later to see who this Dave Haslett guy is and what he's done wrong :silly:

I can't wait to see McNabb. I just hope he is comfortable out there and no one gets injured. That aside, I really hope that we build quality depth on the roster. People are going to get hurt during the season here and there and if we have people who are willing to put in the time that are ready to back them up, we are a much better contender once post season time rolls around.

Here's to a great year!

Thred thred thred, threddy thred thed thred! lol

I have this new "curved" keyboard and I frequently miss letters with it.

But dudes, all I want is NO INJURIES!!! Wins are nice, cool plays too...but every time McNabb drops back I will be very tense.

It'll be nice to see our boys back in action.

Paloffs thred to follow...lol

Most important is that no injuries occur. After that, I really want to see our offense move the ball well. It will really help with the optimism for this season. If I see another year of preseason posts where we use the "It's vanilla" excuse to justify a terrible offense, I'm going to cry.

Archived