Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Newsbusters: Oliver Stone: 'Jewish-Dominated Media' Prevents Hitler from Being Portrayed 'in Context'

Henry

When I was in college I said that Hitler could have been a great man, but he did terrible things. But the reaction on this site is hypocritical. Look you have a nation built on slave labor. A 100 million africans died during the voyage to America. In between, slaves took a trip to the sunny carribeans, where they made you walk backward around the "forgetful tree", and whip the name Toby into you. Hitler tried to do the same with the jews, or those outside his ideals. But instead of freeing the slaves, he killed them. If you take Hitler in his total context, the stuff he did was incredible. The vision he had was outstanding. I mean look at all the innovations that came after WWII. We literally raced Russia to get all the secrets Germany had to offer. The very idea of the highway was inspired by the Autoboun. I mean check yourself. Jews cry about being gases, and baked alive. But they kept their religion, their culture, and in the worst of times their dignity.

As for communism, I never had a problem with it. There is a reason why communism resonates with poor people.

You guys need to start looking outside the box. Your perception of history has to include all dynamics, not just the ones seen as conventional.

When I was in college I said that Hitler could have been a great man, but he did terrible things. But the reaction on this site is hypocritical. Look you have a nation built on slave labor. A 100 million africans died during the voyage to America. In between, slaves took a trip to the sunny carribeans, where they made you walk backward around the "forgetful tree", and whip the name Toby into you. Hitler tried to do the same with the jews, or those outside his ideals. But instead of freeing the slaves, he killed them. If you take Hitler in his total context, the stuff he did was incredible. The vision he had was outstanding. I mean look at all the innovations that came after WWII. We literally raced Russia to get all the secrets Germany had to offer. The very idea of the highway was inspired by the Autoboun. I mean check yourself. Jews cry about being gases, and baked alive. But they kept their religion, their culture, and in the worst of times their dignity.

As for communism, I never had a problem with it. There is a reason why communism resonates with poor people.

You guys need to start looking outside the box. Your perception of history has to include all dynamics, not just the ones seen as conventional.

There are so many things that are so wrong with that post I don't know where to start.

1 - What he could have been does not matter, what he was is all that matters.

2 - 100 million? Way to pull random fake numbers out of the air.

3 - Naming an evil act to justify another is insane.

4 - They cried about being gased and baked alive, but...? Are you serious. Wow...just wow.

I could go on and on about this but based on reading that, I don't think you're going to change your opinion on anything.

"Hitler was a Frankenstein but there was also a Dr Frankenstein. German industrialists, the Americans and the British. He had a lot of support," Stone told reporter Camilla Long during the interview, which can be found behind the paywall on the Sunday Times' website.

Sounds from that quote like he's not saying "Hitler had a sweet side, too".

Sounds more like he's saying "Hitler had help". Which, IMO, is a valuable lesson to learn.

4 - They cried about being gased and baked alive, but...? Are you serious. Wow...just wow.

I could go on and on about this but based on reading that, I don't think you're going to change your opinion on anything.

This may be one of the worst posts I've ever read on these boards. :doh:

I took the comment in context. It wasn't eloquently delivered, but was a positive statement overall.

That is either the dumbest thing that I have ever read OR one of the best trolls that Ive ever seen. Either way, good luck with that....

There are so many things that are so wrong with that post I don't know where to start.

1 - What he could have been does not matter, what he was is all that matters.

2 - 100 million? Way to pull random fake numbers out of the air.

3 - Naming an evil act to justify another is insane.

1-I think you need to re-read my post. I said he was a bad man, but he did incredible things. A number of individuals fall under this catergory.

2-The number of slaves who died from the 16th to the 19th centuries is subjective. But it's obvious that a lot of africans died during the voyage to America. Some estimates say 100 million died. For arguement sakes lets say 6 million died.

3-I never justified anything. I merely gave another point of view void of emotions.

4-I said the jews cried about being gases and burned alive, but they kept their culture and dignity even when they had to endure so much. That is extremely commendable.

I never said anything about justifying Hitler's actions. I said that is hypocritical to try and call him the "bad guy", when so many nation commit autrocities. A lot of the innovatgion we enjoy was pioneered by Hitler. Truth is never black and white, without shades of gray.

I never said anything about justifying Hitler's actions. I said that is hypocritical to try and call him the "bad guy", when so many nation commit autrocities. A lot of the innovatgion we enjoy was pioneered by Hitler. Truth is never black and white, without shades of gray.

Calling somebody a bad guy is not the same as saying that somebody was a totally worthless individual with zero accomplishments.

Stalin may have done a a great job industrializing Russia. Hitler may have invented the autobahn, as you claim, and his crazy weapons programs were of great value. Both of those guys were brutal ****ers who killed millions of innocent people. Frankly I could care less whether or not that constitutes a them as "bad guys".

Let me ask you people a question: If the Jewis Holacaust did not happen, how would history judge Hitler?

It would judge him as a ****er who killed millions of innocent non-Jewish people.

You may want to revise your hypothetical to something like "what if Hitler was a nice guy who was not responsible for deaths of innocent people"

Let me ask you people a question: If the Jewis Holacaust did not happen, how would history judge Hitler?

How in the world do you divorce the Holocaust from Hitler? That's like asking... ignoring the Apollo Missions what do you think of NASA's effort to get to the Moon in the 1960's?

And you also want to compare the number of deaths that happened over 300 years to six? Granted we should not diminish or make excuses for the atrocities that happened during the slave trade either, but are you seriously making this argument???

Anyone defending anything about Hitler is a complete tool.

That being said, he is correct that the major tv stations in America are owned by Jewish people. It is natural for them to be a little biased in what they choose to cover.

One thing you will rarely see any of these television stations reporting on, is that one of the reasons why the German people followed Hitler, is because Jewish people owned the banks in Germany at that time. And many blamed them for the entire economy collapsing, and the German housing market blowing up.

With Germans being foreclosed on, unemployment through the roof, and the economy collapsing, many pointed the finger at the Jewish bankers. Many documentaries leave that part out of the story these days.

Calling somebody a bad guy is not the same as saying that somebody was a totally worthless individual with zero accomplishments.

Stalin may have done a a great job industrializing Russia. Hitler may have invented the autobahn, as you claim, and his crazy weapons programs were of great value. Both of those guys were brutal ****ers who killed millions of innocent people. Frankly I could care less whether or not that constitutes a them as "bad guys".

So American protocol has not killed million of innocent people.....really?

How in the world do you divorce the Holocaust from Hitler? That's like asking... ignoring the Apollo Missions what do you think of NASA's effort to get to the Moon in the 1960's?

And you also want to compare the number of deaths that happened over 300 years to six? Granted we should not diminish or make excuses for the atrocities that happened during the slave trade either, but are you seriously making this argument???

I don't understand what you are saying. You acknowledge that slaves died during the slave trade, but it seems you are saying the jewish holocaust was more aggregious than the slave trade?

he vision he had was outstanding. I mean look at all the innovations that came after WWII. We literally raced Russia to get all the secrets Germany had to offer. The very idea of the highway was inspired by the Autoboun.

Realistically, I don't think Hitler actually did too much in terms of advancing society.

Yes, we were racing Russian for German secrets, and even more importantly actual Germans. Germany had created a large educated class of people with skills in science in technology, but that was done BEFORE Hitler took power.

He took those people and turned their skills to war related things, but they would have and were producing great things BEFORE Hitler.

The Autobahn is an excellent example. The idea originated in the late 1920's before Hitler came to power. Its construction was even initiated in the late 1920's (though it didn't progress much because of the post-WW I issues Germany was having).

Von Braun was a PhD student in Germany before Hitler came to power. His work was based on the work of Goddard in the US.

What's amazing to think about is what would have happened to space programs and technology if Hitler hadn't forced people to spend years trying only to figure out how kill others.

Let me restate my point in simpler terms:

Accomplishments are GOOD. Kill innocent people is BAD. Kill millions of innocent people is VERY BAD.

Term BAD GUY is subjective. Usually VERY BAD = BAD GUY.

I don't understand what you are saying. You acknowledge that slaves died during the slave trade, but it seems you are saying the jewish holocaust was more aggregious than the slave trade?

No, I'm saying that comparing 6 million intentional and premeditated murders over six years is different than comparing X million deaths over 300 years.

I am also acknowledging that the slave trade and that the history of slavery in this country is dark stain on our soul. That said, because there was a slavery does not diminish or negate the horror of the attempted genocide of Hitler and if you really asked me to quantify I'd say that genocide is worse than slavery even though both are despicable.

American protocol and Hitler are not the same thing. You can maybe argue Nazi Germany vs. America....if you give a comparative timeframe. Or if you can name 1 American politican that killed as many people as Hitler in roughly the same time frame. But to say that America has killed more people than Hitler, well no **** Sherlock. We ****ed up plenty in our history, and no sane person will deny that. I bet in ~230+ years America has been responsible for the death of more people than Mao during the 5 year "Great Leap Forward" (which is a number that dwaves Hitler and Stalin in their whole tenures).

Also, you have to be specific about numbers in comparison. Saying "100 million people died in the slave trade to America" is quite vague and frankly a little hard to believe. Is that total JUST to the United States? Just to the US between 1781-1866 (when the US was not at the mercy of British rule and before it outlawed slavery)? Is that number to the AMERICAS in general, including South America, Central America, the Carribbean, and Canada? Because Spain owned about 9/10 of that for a long time. I mean blaming the US for the Spanish version of the slave trade is like blaming Obama for the Holocaust.

I am also acknowledging that the slave trade and that the history of slavery in this country is dark stain on our soul. That said, because there was a slavery does not diminish or negate the horror of the attempted genocide of Hitler and if you really asked me to quantify I'd say that genocide is worse than slavery even though both are despicable.

Also note 20+ million dead civilians from the Soviet Union.

In Ukraine, for example, it was commonplace for Nazis to roll into a village, force everybody into one house, and burn the whole thing down while shooting those who tried to escape.

I am having a hard time finding an adjective to describe the idea that forgetting the Holocaust changes something.

Realistically, I don't think Hitler actually did too much in terms of advancing society.

Yes, we were racing Russian for German secrets, and even more importantly actual Germans. Germany had created a large educated class of people with skills in science in technology, but that was done BEFORE Hitler took power.

He took those people and turned their skills to war related things, but they would have and were producing great things BEFORE Hitler.

The Autobahn is an excellent example. The idea originated in the late 1920's before Hitler came to power. Its construction was even initiated in the late 1920's (though it didn't progress much because of the post-WW I issues Germany was having).

Von Braun was a PhD student in Germany before Hitler came to power. His work was based on the work of Goddard in the US.

What's amazing to think about is what would have happened to space programs and technology if Hitler hadn't forced people to spend years trying only to figure out how kill others.

Now correct me if I am wrong, but didn't the autobahn inspire Eisenhower to build the super highway? Also I know Von Bruan had his PhD before Hitler, but again that is subjective. Do you think German initiatives would endorse Von Bruan to build rockets with the economy reeling from WWI. We have a space program....there is no Hitler running this country. What is up with our space program? Do you feel Von Braun and the use of the autobahn would be the same without Hitler's intiatives. All this is subjective honestly. And I am not defending the man, just the idea that people in glass houses should not throw stones.

And I am not defending the man, just the idea that people in glass houses should not throw stones.

I am having a hard time grasping your point.

Can you please provide an example of people in glass houses throwing stones at Hitler?

American protocol and Hitler are not the same thing. You can maybe argue Nazi Germany vs. America....if you give a comparative timeframe. Or if you can name 1 American politican that killed as many people as Hitler in roughly the same time frame. But to say that America has killed more people than Hitler, well no **** Sherlock. We ****ed up plenty in our history, and no sane person will deny that. I bet in ~230+ years America has been responsible for the death of more people than Mao during the 5 year "Great Leap Forward" (which is a number that dwaves Hitler and Stalin in their whole tenures).

Also, you have to be specific about numbers in comparison. Saying "100 million people died in the slave trade to America" is quite vague and frankly a little hard to believe. Is that total JUST to the United States? Just to the US between 1781-1866 (when the US was not at the mercy of British rule and before it outlawed slavery)? Is that number to the AMERICAS in general, including South America, Central America, the Carribbean, and Canada? Because Spain owned about 9/10 of that for a long time. I mean blaming the US for the Spanish version of the slave trade is like blaming Obama for the Holocaust.

I didn't say the same number. I never said anything like that. I said do you feel Ameircan protocol has not killed millions of people. I mean we are the ones that feel we save everyone, and nobody is hurt by american protocol.

Archived