Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Newsbusters: Oliver Stone: 'Jewish-Dominated Media' Prevents Hitler from Being Portrayed 'in Context'

Henry

Anyone else hear about this? I knew I didn't like this guy.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/alana-goodman/2010/07/25/oliver-stone-jewish-dominated-media-prevents-hitler-being-portrayed-c

Oliver Stone: 'Jewish-Dominated Media' Prevents Hitler from Being Portrayed 'in Context'

By Alana Goodman

Director Oliver Stone belittled the Holocaust during a shocking interview with the Sunday Times today, claiming that America's focus on the Jewish massacre was a product of the "Jewish domination of the media."

The director also defended Hitler and Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and railed against the "powerful lobby" of Jews in America.

Stone said that his upcoming Showtime documentary series "Secret History of America," seeks to put Hitler and Communist dictator Joseph Stalin "in context."

"Hitler was a Frankenstein but there was also a Dr Frankenstein. German industrialists, the Americans and the British. He had a lot of support," Stone told reporter Camilla Long during the interview, which can be found behind the paywall on the Sunday Times' website.

Very well Mr Stone. What exactly is the correct context to portray the man who massacred over 6 million of his own people (not all Jewish, btw, also included were gypsies, homosexuals, the handicapped, the elderly....basically the "undersirables"), started the bloodiest war in human history (hell, the "Eastern Front" in Russia itself was bloodier than almost any single war in history), and destroyed his own country as a result of all of the above?

Oh wait, let me guess, it's the fault of the League of Nations, American isolationists, Russian robot spies, Martian invaders, and the Illuminati, right?

I kinda understand what he's saying, he's saying that there are more, deeper sides to Hitler than just a monster that never get displayed in movies. However, I don't think it's because of "Jewish controlled media", it's because Hitler's atrocities overshadow any humanity he had.

i hate the Jewish dominated media crap, you hear that from the neo nazi types and Mel Gibson

but Hitler is not Being Portrayed in Context. He was evil but a brilliant politician

when the next Hitler comes along people are not going to recognize him as they will be looking for a raving madman.

"To say that Hitler was a mad man is to make a very serious mistake." -- Albert Speer

So was one of Hitler's. He was full of self-loathing over it. Maybe the same for Stone?

that is a rumor it has never been proven either way.

In the context of the times Hitlers Antisemitism was not unusual. The original deed to my lot dated 1932, States "no Negroes, Jews or Asians"

Antisemitism was alive and well in the States in the 30's

Archived