Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rick_Campbell(twitter): Albert Haynesworth not Tested today

Mr.Skinbo

he says apparently he's resting..........................................

F'ing resting, are you kidding me, we need to get this dude on the practice field ASAP, test him 2 to 3 times a day if ya have to.

guess this will never end.

UPDATE: Rich_Campbell(twitter): Haynesworth is standing with D-linemen, but not in pads, this is as close as hes been to participating in practice so far.

If he's gonna stay away from the team all offseason and says he's sure to be in excellent shape because he's training with his guy from Tennessee, then he should be able to pass an unpassable test, C'mon Fat Al you did this to urself.

At this point, Id rather have AH on the PUP list then to continue this circus....bc after a while its just gonna continue to take the focus away from camp....Its ironic that AH or anybody for that matter was not going to be distraction for camp...yet this situation has turned into one

At this point, Id rather have AH on the PUP list then to continue this circus....bc after a while its just gonna continue to take the focus away from camp....Its ironic that AH or anybody for that matter was not going to be distraction for camp...yet this situation has turned into one
Read the thread about Jeff Fisher's comments.

If he's gonna stay away from the team all offseason and says he's sure to be in excellent shape because he's training with his guy from Tennessee, then he should be able to pass an unpassable test, C'mon Fat Al you did this to urself.

The sad part is had he taken the first test seriously and not took a long break (playing mind games IMO) he probably could have passed it. Considering that everyone is saying he looks totally trimmed down this test is not unpassable. And yes it is not any easier doing it two days in a row let alone three.

All of this could have been avoided had he just went with the program from the get go. For those who can't stomach this test of wills, pfft, I would always want a coach that would win those.

Im sick of all of dis, there gonna practice today, Al isn't gonna be there, but he's still gonna be the Topic of discussion for any media or reporters out at TC today. I want D.McNasty to be the topic of discussion or how the young receivers are doing (good or bad), how about a little Orakpo Dominance, but no all were gonna hear about is how Fat Al was MIA today, its sad!

I was wondering when they would let him rest before trying again. If he is able to rest today and tomorrow, he will pass the test on Monday is my guess. After putting your body through something like that and resting, when forced to go through that same sc enario again, he should be able to handle it. I say this thinking back on my time as an athlete, and I wasn't even a professional. He will get there, I just hope no bridges are burned in the trip there. (between coaches and Haynesworth)

He will get there, I just hope no bridges are burned in the trip there. (between coaches and Haynesworth)

yaeh, i'm starting to worry about that also. shanny is a tough SOB man, he don't play.

making Al sit on the sidelines and watch, amazing huh? totally cutting him down to size.

i just also hope irreparable damage is not done and dude wants to play this year. hate him or not ... we need him.

F'ing resting, are you kidding me, we need to get this dude on the practice field ASAP, test him 2 to 3 times a day if ya have to.

If he does this every day, the cahnces of him passing drop like a rock.

If he wants to pass, eventually he NEEDS a rest day.

Now I'm not sure if there is any ego play here...I certainly hope not, because it would be pretty dumb to do, but the guy is a bit of a drama queen. We all saw him take plays off a little last year, so he's got to fix his reputation. But all that aside, he really does need a rest day to pass this test.

UPDATE: Rich_Campbell(twitter): Haynesworth is standing with D-linemen, but not in pads, this is as close as hes been to participating in practice so far.

lol

you all laugh that shanahan is making him fail the tests, but now you're upset because we 'need him on the practice field ASAP'

what a joke.

Archived