Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your friendly Friday night youtube music thread...

rincewind

Man, I remember how upset i was when an over-the-hill Glen Campbell got still-young hottie (and equally talented)Tanya Tucker to marry him and I thought "oh hell no---that dweeb when you could have all this??"

Man, I remember how upset i was when an over-the-hill Glen Campbell got still-young hottie (and equally talented)Tanya Tucker to marry him and I thought "oh hell no---that dweeb when you could have all this??"

I admit to a serious infatuation over the decades , btw your new name is driving me nuts (ok, more nuts :wacko: )

quite the little band

ah, one of my fave two-steps was pairing (i was one of those guys already recording my own tapes off the turntable onto 8-track for the car) 16 tons followed by big bad john :lol:

by the time i was 6 i had every johnny horton song memorized...Comanche, the alamo, jim bridger, battle of new orleans, sing the bismark, north to alaska of course, and even whispering pines...the adults around me still had some hope for my future then...but since those closest to me by blood were quite dysfunctional i'm not sure what exactly they were hoping for :ph34r: ...

how about a sunday song in the Friday nite thread?  :o

(an unintentionally perfect video and the perfect performers for the lyric  B))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3YIuqvh_WA

What great couple of days it's been here. Just had some fantastic beer-batted halibut with all kinds of good accompaniments by the mouth of the Columbia while listening to a fine acoustic trio (guitar, cello, and piano) which now brings me here.  :D

Talk about "covering" a song (these guys do worship Chicago):

Saw this guy live with Buddy Rich <another hero of mine> and both bands playing  a few tunes together with various soloist "duels" included. Big smile.

Archived