Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Redskins Kegorator.....ready for the season

SkinsCrushCowboys

Come on, now. It's not a case of being anti-lite beer so much as it is a simple matter of Miller Lite simply not being respectable enough for a kegerator of that caliber.

Thank you. SkinsNoles21 was obviously too busy trying to earn some super-valuable cool points by using his internet tough-guy skills that he forgot to use his less cool (but often useful) logic and reading comprehension skills.

Miller Lite = suck does not mean all light beers = suck. Atleast reach for the rockies. :silly:

Thank you. SkinsNoles21 was obviously too busy trying to earn some super-valuable cool points by using his internet tough-guy skills that he forgot to use his less cool (but often useful) logic and reading comprehension skills.

Miller Lite = suck does not mean all light beers = suck. Atleast reach for the rockies. :silly:

:ols: Amen (except for the Coors Light). I am too cool for Coors Light. :cool:

this is correct. i like a good, hoppy expensive beer, but i'm not above a light beer. just not miller lite. dont get it, never have. awful beer.

but the fridge is sick. nice work!

That seriously looks fantastic and dare I say - professional.

If I tried to do that it would end up looking like a 3 year old did it.

Well done. Now you need some quality Moosehead Breweries products from Canada to fill it up and make it taste as good as it looks!

Archived