Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Redskins Kegorator.....ready for the season

SkinsCrushCowboys

Light beer just isn't economical. 2-3% ABV and no flavor just gets you full and not drunk

Very nicely done my friend. I would love to put one of those is my garage as well but my wife probably wouldn't appreciate it. :(

As for the above comment. All of the big beer companies light beer (Bud, Coors and Miller) have 4.2% A.B.V. Not sure where you got 2-3.

http://www.realbeer.com/edu/health/calories.php

Sweet! Is that a three tapper? All running off of the same keg and Co2? Drip tray is a nice touch!

Holds five 5-gallon cornie kegs like the one in the pic. I have three different beers on tap while the other two carbonate. I brew my own beer in five gallon batches so the cornie kegs are perfect. :cheers:

I made the drip tray out of a stainless sheetrock mud pan. I use one CO2 tank for all of the kegs via regulators and a manifold.

Holds five 5-gallon cornie kegs like the one in the pic. I have three different beers on tap while the other two carbonate. I brew my own beer in five gallon batches so the cornie kegs are perfect. :cheers:

I made the drip tray out of a stainless sheetrock mud pan. I use one CO2 tank for all of the kegs via regulators and a manifold.

That is fantastic. With the short tap and the vertical box, they pour great and rarely foam up. That drip pan is nice and I assume removeable to empty. Get some Redskins taps and you are all set.

Cheers!

That is fantastic. With the short tap and the vertical box, they pour great and rarely foam up. That drip pan is nice and I assume removeable to empty. Get some Redskins taps and you are all set.

Cheers!

I made some custom taps so that I could add labels to them in order to keep whats on tap straight. I just make up a label when I brew a new beer and slip it into the tap.

Summer2008326.jpg

The drip pan is removable for cleaning. Drilled some key holes in the back for hanging and built a shim that it mounts to to hold her level.

Summer2008177.jpg

Summer2008365.jpg

Unfortunately, she is empty at the moment but I do have 15 gallons of beer fermenting, and I'm planning a brew day tomorrow. Got to get read for the season!

I made some custom taps so that I could add labels to them in order to keep whats on tap straight. I just make up a label when I brew a new beer and slip it into the tap.

Unfortunately, she is empty at the moment but I do have 15 gallons of beer fermenting, and I'm planning a brew day tomorrow. Got to get read for the season!

this post is useless without your address.....

:silly:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived