Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Andre Carter to Haynesworth: "Leave the BS at the door"

I hadn't even connected the open practices to Mr. Creme Filling, yet.

If I know my fellow 'Skins fans, they just might bring the Fat Man to tears.

Ooooh...I just got goosebumps.

Do me proud, guys.

Do me proud.

Honestly, if Carter wanted gone I'm sure they'd oblige. He hasn't succeeded in the 34 before, and he'd have to wave his No Trade Clause anyway. Besides that, he's coming of a career year and could still probably fetch a 4th or something. If he's here I"m betting its because he wants to be here.

With the amoubt of open practices available I should be able to attend this year and believe me I am going to let AH know how I feel. Let's make him as uncomfortable as possible.

It could result in three things.

1.He won't be able to handle the criticism therefore he gives back the bonus and quits.

2.It pisses him off so much that he just takes it out on opponents on Sundays.

3.He beats the living piss out of me and I wind up with his bonus money.

First time I've really LOL'd in a while...good one!

First time I've really LOL'd in a while

Every time I read this, I think to myself "you must not get out much, have funny friends, or have fun often", because rarely are things I read on ES actually funnier than at least ten things that happened during the day. Maybe I'm just someone who experiences lots of funny things?? :silly:

It's incredible how wrong the Haynesworth defenders were. How 100%, completely, utterly wrong.

Hindsight is 20/20. No need to rub salt in the wound.

And ... for the record, I'm one who never thought we should have brought him here to begin with.

It's incredible how wrong the Haynesworth defenders were. How 100%, completely, utterly wrong.

Hey, most of us owned up and even apologized emphatically to those of you who were right about this joker from the beginning. I know you can appreciate that, at least. :)

Hindsight is 20/20. No need to rub salt in the wound.

And ... for the record, I'm one who never thought we should have brought him here to begin with.

Oh don't play the hindsight card. We saw it from the beginning. We said that there's a storm coming because we saw the clouds, felt the humidity, saw the birds flying away, and noticed the wind. There was no hindsight.

Hey, most of us owned up and even apologized emphatically to those of you who were right about this joker from the beginning. I know you can appreciate that, at least. :)

You are one of the few and the proud. :) And yes, I do appreciate it. I do start my own "NewCliche21 eats crow" threads, after all.

Be careful. The possibility still exists that the man will show up to TC in shape, buy completely into the system, win over all his coaches and teammates, and bust into the regular season as a defensive force the likes of which have never been seen or experienced, all while finding the goodness in his heart to still refund the majority of his bonus money and apologize profusely through a torrent of tears to Redskins fans everywhere. Then who will be wrong? Then. Who. Will. Be. Wrong.

Of course, the odds are just as likely that Robocop will descend in flaming jet pack glory to defend me and my new wife, Zooey Deschanel, from an impending Care Bear assault.

Be careful. The possibility still exists that the man will show up to TC in shape, buy completely into the system, win over all his coaches and teammates, and bust into the regular season as a defensive force the likes of which have never been seen or experienced, all while finding the goodness in his heart to still refund the majority of his bonus money and apologize profusely through a torrent of tears to Redskins fans everywhere. Then who will be wrong? Then. Who. Will. Be. Wrong.

Of course, the odds are just as likely that Robocop will descend in flaming jet pack glory to defend me and my new wife, Zoe Deschanel, from an impending Care Bear assault.

:ols::ols::ols::ols:

carter was on NFL sirius radio yesterday and when asked about how he felt about the moved to a 3-4, he said he was not happy, but he talked to some teammates, talked to the coaches, and became confident he would fit nicely in the scheme (in other words he was mature enough to get more information before blowing up)... he also pointed out if AH did teh same thing, he'd realize he's not gonna be used as a 0 technique and he'll have as many opportunities to be a playmaker as in the 4-3.

he also said they are watching tons of steeler tape and his role will be similar to james harrison, that the D will be very aggressive and attacking...

when asked if AH has reached out to any teammates, he said no and wouldn't expect albert to talk to anyone on the team before showing up for training camp, that's just the type of guy he is (translation: selfish POS)...

Gained a lot of respect for Carter here. Finally, an NFL player speaking up who understands the privilege it is to play in the NFL and for the money they play for. Haynesworth is a baby. If a high school or college kid did this he'd be off the team. Of course, paying him so much does not give the Redskins that luxury but they can definitely trade him if they can find a trading partner.

If I liked him at all I would suggest getting rid of the Giants' crybaby for the Redskins' crybaby. Just in case you didn't know, that would be Osi U playing the part of the Giants' crybaby although he has been better recently.

This just occurred to me... If I remember correctly, Fat Albert was signed not even like 12 hours into last off season's free agency. If the Skins really did follow the rules and hadn't discussed contract details with Fatass prior, how much discussion on defensive schemes and 4-3 promises really take place? My bet is AH only cared and wanted to hear about $$$ during those hours.

It's ironic that AC left San Fransisco because he didn't fit the 3-4 scheme there that he is now calling out Haynesworth on. Fortunately, Andre Carter is a much better person and Redskin than AH will ever be.

the difference is that he played OLB in SF. he may not have been happy about it but he did what he was asked to

The difference between Carter and Haynesworth is obvious.

Neither one may have liked the 3-4 but Carter HONORED HIS CONTRACT and came in and did what Mike Nolan asked him to do until he was a free agent and then had the right to pursue a job elsewhere.

He didn't hold the 49ers up when still under contract and come up with BS lazy excuses for why he can't show up for weight workouts and non-pad drills at OTAs.

Haynesworth is the ultimate *****.

And everyone around the NFL knows it.

Archived