Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Albert Haynesworth's Birthday Today

galloprf

Man you mean his sorry ass shares the same birthdate with my daughter. I was thinking if I ever saw that guy on the streets he'd be in for it!

FWIW, your daughter, me and about 821,000 other Americans also share our birthdays with the likes of Venus Williams, Joe Piscopo, Dan Jansen (the skater), Barry Manilow and Andrea Deak.

Andrea Who?? you say?

1996_deak.jpgdeak1.jpg

Miss Hungary 1996. Thank you interwebs.

:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

Happy birthday Fat A s s

:finger: one more, what the heck.

He will be having the best birthday money can buy...

Friends.....bought..... check

Presents....bought.... check

Food..........bought.... check

Strippers....bought.... check

Hookers.....bought..... check

little girl to blow out his candle..... bought... check

[ATTACH]43977[/ATTACH]

Happy Birthday Al, I hope you wake up at a bus terminal in Hoboken, NJ next Monday, covered in discarded skittles bags and sunflower hulls, with a poisonous and spiky plant wedged in your ass.

You were a disgrace to our honorable uniform. I hope you have the most miserable day and you will once you realize the SKINS are going to shelve your career. Forget about ever thinking of yourself in the HOF category. I hope you never play another down again in the NFL. You messed with the wrong team. Plus you are a LOSER.

I'm disappointed we're losing one of the best players in the game, but at this point, the writing is on the wall and he just needs to be shipped out for whatever we can get for him. The good news about the last 72 hours is that there's no divided locker room, and no divided fan base: it's Big Al vs. Redskins Nation.

Archived