Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Words That Make Me Want To Chuck Norris Someone

McD5

I left Howard County Maryland to go to school in western Pa. Pop is common, and it makes me want to rip my hair out.

A few others are:

Yinz (You all or you guys)

Buggy (for the cart that walmart)

Sled Ridding - This one really gets me. You don't go car riding, you go driving. You don't go skate riding, you go skating. You don't go plane riding, you go flying. You don't go sled riding, you go sledding.

McD5 go ahead and order a soda with your meal in the midwest, just don't look surprised when you get glass of white powder.

"Soda" is another one. It's right on the borderline between a verbal tongue lashing, and a physical version of shock and awe.

Warsh - last time I checked the word wash did not have an 'r' sound.

:ols:

You used Jack wrong McD5. It would be "hey let me get a Jack" from the pack of cheap ass smokes called jacks is where is comes from. Mine would be anywho, man I hate hearing that. Since both my parents are from jersey I'm used to things like wutter and rough(roof).

You used Jack wrong McD5. It would be "hey let me get a Jack" from the pack of cheap ass smokes called jacks is where is comes from. Mine would be anywho, man I hate hearing that. Since both my parents are from jersey I'm used to things like wutter and rough(roof).

I try to avoid packs of cheap ass smokes. But yes, that is irritating too.

And rough for roof? I've never even heard that before. I created this thread to vent hatred, not to build more.

The whole Chuck Norris thing makes me want to punch people in the head.

Its not funny anymore.

:ols: It sounds like you may need to relax and have a beverage. Maybe a nice soda pop?

Or how about a glass of wurter?

:ols: It sounds like you may need to relax and have a beverage. Maybe a nice soda pop?

Or how about a glass of wurter?

Oh, I agree with almost everything said in this thread, but honestly the whole Chuck Norris thing has grown old.

For my contribution, the following make me cringe:

In some parts of PA, people call shopping carts 'buggies'.

People that can't pronounce Chipotle.

Stupid.

It's used to refer to any type of cigarette but that's where the term came from. Yeah up in jersey they butcher a bunch of words. Another that drives me insane living here in Tahoe is people saying "let's go to the beach" it's a freaking shore of a lake not a freaking beach.

You have a problem with someone referring to soda as soda?

So when I'm at a restaurant and I want to know what type of drinks they have that aren't beer/water I should ask for Coke? What if I want a Sprite?

Then either ask for a Sprite, or soft drink works in emergency situations.

Sodas? Pop? Please. My blood pressure rises just typing them.

Victim: "Hey man, can I jack a cigarette from you?"

Me: "I'll tell you what you can jack." Can't post the rest for fear of ban.:pfft:

Yes, that word makes me snap too. I would like to apologize in advance to the next person that says this to me. And may God have pity on your soul.

Irregardless, lets get some hooch for us and some pop so the kids have beverages.

Archived