Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Words That Make Me Want To Chuck Norris Someone

McD5

I'm a pretty easy-going person. I am a people person, like to laugh and have a great time.

But nothing, nothing drives me crazy like when I hear the following words. I'm not really sure why, but I can't control myself if someone in the immediate area even utters any of the following:

1. Hooch. As in liquor. I swear to God, the next person I hear saying this word is going to receive a swift kick to the side of their head. WTF is hooch? Who says it? 80 year old grandmothers in the Pennsylvania region--you'll get a pass. Anyone else that says this word deserves an immediate, and unforgiving beat down. I heard someone commit this sin just last night. I saw red.

Victim: "Let's stop by the store on our way out, and pick up some hooch."

Me: "Better idea. Why don't we stop by the store, and you get the **** out of my car?" I never want to see you again.

2. Pop. As in soda pop. Who the hell says pop anymore? Cokes, drinks....anything works in its place. But pop? How about I pop you right in the nose, jackass?

Victim: "I've looked through the kitchen, but I can't find any pop. You must be all out."

Me: "You are what's out. Get the hell out of my house, and never return. You are dead to me."

3. Beverages. Again, as in drinks. See #2. This word is simply not acceptable.

Victim: "I'm going to the grocery store to pick up some food and beverages.

Me: "No, you're going to the grocery store, and I'm changing the locks while you're gone. You might want to pack a bag before you leave. And say hi to your sister for me."

Feel free to add.....

"Pomo" as in postmodern

"crick" as in creek

wurtur as in water

[insert name]-ian when people name drop schools of thought "Hobbesian" "Cartesian" etc

:ols: Wurtur or crick= immediate misdemeanor battery.

two of those words are ones that i use. i would use them around you too. maybe you can kick my butt, however...you would always have two permanent injuries for life - guaranteed.

lighten up francis.

:silly:

I might be able to overlook such offenses from you BB, due to your recent accident, and the fact that NJ is close to the Pennsylvania region.:silly:

But don't ever stop trying to improve.

jack.......someone asking me for a cigarette

Victim: "Hey man, can I jack a cigarette from you?"

Me: "I'll tell you what you can jack." Can't post the rest for fear of ban.:pfft:

Yes, that word makes me snap too. I would like to apologize in advance to the next person that says this to me. And may God have pity on your soul.

I might be able to overlook such offenses from you BB, due to your recent accident, and the fact that NJ is close to the Pennsylvania region.:silly:

But don't ever stop trying to improve.

sheeesh - don't get soft on me. :ols:

i'm in the mood to mix it up after that nascar race. the hockey and basketball could set me over the edge.

i need to kick someone's butt - where's honorary hog??? :D

When ever someone ends a sentence with the word "at"

I know it's becoming more and more common, but it drives me batty. You're not supposed to end sentences with prepositions, anyway; but it's just redundant!

"Where's that at?"

You're saying more than you need to.

Pantry As in kitchen closet. I'm not sure exactly why this word sets me off, but it does. I hate menial chores. Maybe it's because I know what's coming next:

Victim: "Can you help me reach something from the top of the pantry?"

Me: "**** you. If it's too high, then stand on that chair two feet away from you. You could use the exercise. And don't ask me to start cooking anything during the game. Now get me a cold beverage."

You have anger management issues, bro. Words like that shouldn't rile you that bad. I've never even heard anyone say Hooch before, unless they're talking about some slutty chic.

I don't like when people call it pop though. That is pretty stupid. Must be a Yankee thing.

Archived