Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Master P owns 50 cent

WVUforREDSKINS

never owned a 50 album, nor did i ever own any no limit. so i have no dog in this fight.

it's good to hear master p speak in such a positive light. i wish more would take that route.

that said, cleaning up his lyrics won't make me buy his album if it sounds anything like his old stuff.

50 is right, though. It won't matter if a guy who doesn't sell albums anymore cleans up his lyrics or not. It would be a lot more significant if say Jay Z were to do it. But even then, what are you really changing? Do people really want clean rap lyrics? Do people really want to hear nothing but positive messages? I doubt it. I wouldn't want the next great gangster movie to have a clean script. I mean, sure I'm as tired as the next guy of hearing about popping champagne and how you're so paid. That's nice. But that doesn't mean you necessarily have to go completely in the opposite direction. Rap wouldn't have survived and thrived without the 2 Live Crews and NWA's of the world. People like that stuff. People will always like that stuff. I mean, good for you Master P, but you came up because of your dirty lyrics and 50 has a good point.

i miss the 90s.

the new bammas these days...like Gucci, Cam'ron (ignorant ass dude right there), Ricky Ross. i can't relate to their lyrics at all...but i have to admit i still listen to the music. a catchy beat is usually what gets me, and if the chorus rocks i'll listen to it. and even if i don't "listen" to the words, the sound of their voice over the beat sices me.

Well said.

When Guru died I got very said, as he was one of the best. I'm proud to say I never bought any of 50's albums.

50 is dog****.

50 was actually pretty good until Get Rich dropped. after that, its been all downhill

on a sidenote, Mac had the best No Limit albums with Shell Shocked & World War III

i miss the 90s.

the new bammas these days...like Gucci, Cam'ron (ignorant ass dude right there), Ricky Ross. i can't relate to their lyrics at all...but i have to admit i still listen to the music. a catchy beat is usually what gets me, and if the chorus rocks i'll listen to it. and even if i don't "listen" to the words, the sound of their voice over the beat sices me.

Gucci Mane and Waka Flocka make Master P look like Rakim.

"No Limit always sucked"

Just because you didn't "luke" them, doesn't mean they suck. No Limit was a big part of my teenage youth. I was blasting some Fiend earlier today and Ice Cream Man is one of my top 5 all time CD's.

So I had a typo ? Are you serious ?

And yes, they sucked.

I used to love No Limit records. In fact, I had a No Limit Tank chain around my neck in middle school.

But Master P is one hell of a smart guy who knows how to make money.

:rotflmao:

Where should I start? Master P finally grows up at 43...after rapping about drugs and murder.

Fitty at the age of 35 hasn't grown up yet after rapping about drugs and murder.

Plenty of "talent" to fill that void.

Here's my advice...Stop taking their **** so serious.

:rotflmao:

Where should I start? Master P finally grows up at 43...after rapping about drugs and murder.

Fitty at the age of 35 hasn't grown up yet after rapping about drugs and murder.

Plenty of "talent" to fill that void.

Here's my advice...Stop taking their **** so serious.

I never took any of their music seriously.

Wu Tang and Gangstarr will always be in my top.

I just thought it was a good part on P to say that he doesn't want his son "lil Romeo" to grow up with the life that he had.

And P is marketing genius. He knows how to make money. He realized that gangsta rap sells and did his thing. Even signed Snoop.

Archived