Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Master P owns 50 cent

WVUforREDSKINS

Master P is just saying what everyone knows to be true but for whatever reason get blasted for even suggesting. The kind of crap prevalent in most main stream hip hop right now is horrible, especially when you consider that kids are the biggest consumers.

That's not irony, that's coincidence.

No it isn't.

I wonder how his court case played out...

Prosecution must have said this is "C-Muder"

The defesives side must have said well that is his rap name.

What do you think the jury thought?

Master P, to this day, claims it was a case of mistaken identity.

No it isn't.

I wonder how his court case played out...

Prosecution must have said this is "C-Muder"

The defesives side must have said well that is his rap name.

What do you think the jury thought?

Master P, to this day, claims it was a case of mistaken identity.

If I remember correctly he killed a 16/17 year old kid in front of some nightclub for teens. It doesn't get any dumber than that. And it's a shame, he had so much more talent than the other brother Sillk the Shocker (aka the wackest rapper in history).

Anyway, I love how 50 Cent thinks he's NWA, PE, KRS-One or whoever. "I'm just a street journalist man. It's a revoltuion." Go make some more songs about the candyshop you lame ****. And props to Master P for speaking the truth. Anyone with eyes and who is honest with themselves knows that music influences people. And the stuff out there now isn't doing it in a positive way.

If I remember correctly he killed a 16/17 year old kid in front of some nightclub for teens. It doesn't get any dumber than that. And it's a shame, he had so much more talent than the other brother Sillk the Shocker (aka the wackest rapper in history).

Anyway, I love how 50 Cent thinks he's NWA, PE, KRS-One or whoever. "I'm just a street journalist man. It's a revoltuion." Go make some more songs about the candyshop you lame ****. And props to Master P for speaking the truth. Anyone with eyes and who is honest with themselves knows that music influences people. And the stuff out there now isn't doing it in a positive way.

Well said.

When Guru died I got very said, as he was one of the best. I'm proud to say I never bought any of 50's albums.

50 is dog****.

Archived