Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FNN - Randy Moss Fires Agent, Will Represent Himself

HapHaszard

http://www.footballnewsnow.com/2010/randy-moss-fires-agent-will-represent-himself/

By Chuck Carroll

Football News Now Staff Writer

Veteran wide receiver Randy Moss will finish his career without an agent. In fact, he’s going to represent himself.

Moss’ agent, Tim Dipiero, confirmed that he no longer represented the 12-year NFL veteran on Sunday evening.

“Randy has talked to me for a while about finishing his career without an agent and recently told me that as a veteran entering his entering his 13th season, he no longer believed he needs an agent,” Dipiero said in a press release, via Mike Florio at PFT.

click on the link above for the rest of the article

Randy Moss has finally lost his mind. He no longer needs an agent? He wants to finish his career without one? What does he think he can do better than am agent? He will not get that many calls for his services if he is a free agent. Look at TO he hasn't got that many calls and he has an agent. This is the same guy that gave up in a game against the Redskins and on his teammates over that course of the year. So I hope he can represent himself and get owners, GM's and Coaches to believe he can play without quitting.

lol He already is one of the best WRs ever. He's second to Rice in recieving TDs and sixth in yardage. He'll be fine.

I guess I should have said best ever.

He's more physically talented than probably any WR I've ever seen play, but he quit on his team in Oakland, clearly cared about money more than anything else and generally seems like a douche.

I don't get why he's a douche for letting go of his agent. Being an agent for Randy Moss was probably the easiest job you could have. The dude is worth a ****load of money and remains one of the top talents in the league.

Randy Moss can be his own agent, cut out that 5% or whatever that the agents get, and make all the money for himself. Just have a sports contract lawyer present before he signs anything. He wont get hosed as long as he realizes his value at this point in his career (i.e. no longer a $10 mil per year value, moving more towards the $3-7 mil per year area).

Randy Moss can be his own agent, cut out that 5% or whatever that the agents get, and make all the money for himself. Just have a sports contract lawyer present before he signs anything. He wont get hosed as long as he realizes his value at this point in his career (i.e. no longer a $10 mil per year value, moving more towards the $3-7 mil per year area).

True, but the jury is out on whether or not he'll actually be able to truly represent himself and get fair value - 95% of $7M is a hell of a lot more than 100% of $3M.

I don't get why he's a douche for letting go of his agent. Being an agent for Randy Moss was probably the easiest job you could have. The dude is worth a ****load of money and remains one of the top talents in the league.

Not saying he's a douche for firing his agent.

Just in general.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/399409-randy-moss-out-for-new-agent-agent-tim-dipero-fired

.......He also had told the news that he would soon be hiring a new agent.

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/news/story?id=5236563

A day after firing his longtime agent, New England Patriots wide receiver Randy Moss called the Boston Herald and tried to clear up some misconceptions about his future.

"I have no intention of retiring soon," Moss told the Herald. "What I did with firing an agent was, I thought time had run out. There were some things that couldn't be done that needed to be done."

He told the newspaper that he plans on hiring a new agent.

Why did you post this? The gif doesn't even loop all the way, and that's DeSean Jackson anyway.

Because the article the thread is titled after was a fail, just like that GIF, I assume. Moss is getting another agent soon.

And on a side note, I didn't realize that was Desean Jackson :ols: :ols:

So his stupidity in the pros where he dropped the ball before the goal line wasn't the first time. What a dumbass!

Archived