Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2010 ES Summer Trip To West Virginia

Slacky McSlackAss

Gentlemen, mark your calendars for a weekend of epic proportions as you all have the privilege to join us for a memorable weekend in the Charles Town area. A weekend filled with alcohol and gambling in the state of West Virginia lies ahead of you. Honorary_Hog and I are working out the specific details at the moment but the trip is being planned for the weekend of July 17th. Anyone interested in the trip should post in this thread as I would like to get a head count. I'm not going to do this Pez style, everyone will be responsible for their own accommodations. Though at some point I will post a list of a few local hotels.

When: July 17 - 18

Where: Charles Town, WV

Attendee List:

Slacky McSlackAss

honorary_hog

Reic (Tentative)

Krabber

IONTOP

WVU, what I would be doing in WVa does not include daytime activities, that is for sleeping off the nights before :P

Fair enough my friend. I'll be out and about enjoying the great scenery WV has. If anyone hasn't had the pleasure of seeing WV, it is truly amazing. Morgantown is great as well!!!!

(welcome to touchdown city)

Fair enough my friend. I'll be out and about enjoying the great scenery WV has. If anyone hasn't had the pleasure of seeing WV, it is truly amazing. Morgantown is great as well!!!!

(welcome to touchdown city)

You don't need GPS either. Just get close and look for the glow of the couch fires. :ols:

The two rivers I think of when I think of Rapids, is the New River, and the Gauley. That's as far as WV goes anyways. If you like tamer trips, there's a shop in between Romney and Moorefield that you can charter a canoe expedition :D

I have been to Lost River. I think it was near Harpers Ferry. I know the Youghengheny (I know I spelled it wrong) has some good rapids.

we have the shenandoah and the potomac here near harpers ferry. i don't know where lost river is.

edit: lost river is a little under two hours from here, but check out the first link in the google search. (though the description on google isn't used at all in the website)

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=lost+river+wv&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Archived