Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Props To HapHaszard For Breaking News Forum

KingGibbs

Just want to give props to a guy that is under-appreciated on here. Hap is working diligently to post articles as soon as they are popping up on the 'net. Thanks Hap and I just wanted you to know that your work doesn't go unnoticed.

I kind of have to disagree with your first sentence, only to agree with your entire post, if that makes any sense. ;)

You do a great job, Hap, and I appreciate the work you do every day. I hope you stay around!

Just wait til he gets his big contract next year since this is the final year of his rookie contract. He just wants Haynesworth money. Bet he gets lazy after that like Bubba. Who we all know is 'just sitting out'.:silly:

No no. We all know how loyal Bubba is to Campbell. He is just sitting back and waiting to see what team he is traded to so he can follow him, sign up on the team message board and post every little Campbell stat that exist to convince everyone that he is a HOF QB.:laugh:

I'm taking full credit for Hap and you are welcome. He picked up right where I left off news hounding and the important thing is that he is willing to do what I was not; work hard.

He is greatness personified.

I just found this thread, since Bubba went on Sabbatical, I've been pretty busy.:ols:

The truth is that I wandered into RBN about 4 1/2 years ago and Jimmijo hogtied me and hid the door, then slipped out and went on to bigger and better things.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and appreciation, and I want to thank all the Mods for the help they have given me in the last several weeks.

Archived