Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Caption this Pic: McNabb and Campbell

iMeast

Jason: "Here are the keys, man. Good luck."

And this isn't worthy of a new thread, but thank you, Jason Campbell. You did everything we asked of you, and gave 100% all the time. I sincerely hope that you catch on and have a long and successful career with another team. Best, pal. :cheers:

Jason: "Here are the keys, man. Good luck."

And this isn't worthy of a new thread, but thank you, Jason Campbell. You did everything we asked of you, and gave 100% all the time. I sincerely hope that you catch on and have a long and successful career with another team. Best, pal. :cheers:

+1 All of it. Every one bit.

Not to sound like a complete *****, but this is really emotional. What happened today. This picture. Everything...

I am proud as a Redskin fan to bring Donovan aboard and am saddened at the same time to see a great person and class act like Jason on his way out. He may not have won us a superbowl, but he is a great person and I wish him the best.

ughh i'm still in shock, I can't even come up with a caption. :(

I think everyone is. We heard the whispers a few days ago, but I am sure most of us thought the Redskins were long shots to land Donovan McNabb. Now the Redskins potentially have their first franchise since before LT snapped Joey T.'s leg. It is an exciting time to be a Redskins fan. I just hope the offseason isn't the only thing we win this year.

HTTR

Archived