Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Caption this Pic: McNabb and Campbell

iMeast

I think everyone is. We heard the whispers a few days ago, but I am sure most of us thought the Redskins were long shots to land Donovan McNabb. Now the Redskins potentially have their first franchise since before LT snapped Joey T.'s leg. It is an exciting time to be a Redskins fan. I just hope the offseason isn't the only thing we win this year.

HTTR

LT did us a favor. JT was 3 years removed from being the QB he was during the 2 SB appearances. He would have been benched before the next season.

Jason: I done tried my best -you know- I tried my hardest -you know- to lead 'em and all likes you told me -you know. I just -you know- well, it's hard and stuff with all the -you know- back sassing from Portis and them bad press talkings and then there's the sacks and stuff -you know.

Donovan: Now, now it's gonna be alright. You've fought the good fight and you have nothing to be ashamed of son. Your day will come in the fullness of time-- just not in burgundy and gold. Stand up straight, keep your chin up and tuck in those pouting lips. I'll take things over from here.

Jason: Yessum.

Archived