Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2010 Major League Baseball Thread

StillUnknown

That kind of tiebreaker is only valid if the teams have the same record. Which they do not. ;)

But you should know by now that I'm a big Braves fan. However right now, Rangers > Braves.

Rangers will never be considered greater than the Braves until they win something.:)

This is a fluke, I think. Still think the Angels probably end up winning that division. Especially if they have more games with the Dodgers.:ols:

Can't believe the Marlins fired Gonzalez. Loria is an idiot, he's had 2 good managers lately in Giradi and Gonzalez and he's gotten rid of both of them. Word is that Gonzalez could wind up with the Braves and take over for Bobby Cox next season.

Can't believe the Marlins fired Gonzalez. Loria is an idiot, he's had 2 good managers lately in Giradi and Gonzalez and he's gotten rid of both of them. Word is that Gonzalez could wind up with the Braves and take over for Bobby Cox next season.

I would be ok with this. Would rather have him than Pendleton. Yost would probably be my first choice though. But he's done a good job so far with KC. He will probably get extended.

ixcuincle> SON

<ixcuincle> OF A ****ING

<ixcuincle> *****

<ixcuincle> I JUST REMEMBERED

<ixcuincle> I CUT EDWIN JACKSON

<ixcuincle> FROM FANTASY

<OnAxis> LOL

<ixcuincle> SON OF A ****ING ***** ****

<ixcuincle> IF I HAD HIM FOR THIS WEEK

<ixcuincle> ****

<NYK> ROFL

This season has been ridiculous. :ols: @ the Rays getting no-hit twice in the season already.

Heard on the radio coming home tonite that the Rays have actually been no-hit THREE times in the last calendar year!:ols:

To be fair though, the one tonite by Jackson has to be the worst no-hitter ever thrown. 8 walks and a hit batsmen? LOL He didn't really give them a CHANCE to hit! Btw, the Rays had 9 LOB. :drooley: