Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FoxPhilly - Glazer: Redskins Called About McNabb

HapHaszard

Stupid ****ing trade. His dumbass smile after screwing up pissed me off when he was a division rival, now I'll have to tolerate that on my team.

**** this ****!

He messed up to the tune of 5 NFC Championship Games and one Super Bowl appearance with 6 Pro Bowls in 11 years in Philly.

I'm not a fan of the move because its a short term move on a team in dire need of a longer term plan but this move makes us much better than we were before it happened. Its not a total solution as we still need to find 2 starting quality tackles but it helps us.

I actually think it makes the Eagles worse as well - at least in the short term. Kolb is still something of an unknow quantity. He had two very good games last year in relief of McNabb - lets see how he does over a full season when DCs are game planning for him.

I'm interested in what Cowboy and Giants fans think of this move?

^ LOL at TN41....

The Beagles will never send us McNabb unless we gave up a kings ransom for him which we'd never do. If he were a FA that's the only way we could get him. No way do the Eagles want to face him twice a year, stupid rumor

:ols::pfft::ols::pfft::ols::pfft::ols::pfft::ols:

Too Funny. and the Skins gave up not much considering.

Philadelphia fans always end up devouring their own.

Happened with Mike Schmidt. Happened with McNabb. It will happen to Cole Hamels too even though he lead the team to a championship in 2008.

It's in the Philly DNA.

Dumb people say and do dumb things.

Philadelphia fans always end up devouring their own.

Happened with Mike Schmidt. Happened with McNabb. It will happen to Cole Hamels too even though he lead the team to a championship in 2008.

It's in the Philly DNA.

Do you actually believe fans had ANYTHING to do with this decision? If so than they should fire the FO/coaching staff, because they're idiots for listening to the fans on a decision as important as this.

As a Dallas fan I am shocked. Mostly by the stones of the Eagles to trade him within the division. This makes Washington better - immediately. Donovan might not have a lot left in the tank, although I think that he does. He will be playing on a team with a good defense, a very good head coach, and a lot to prove. The NFC east is a 4 horse race, I really wanted him out of the division. I didn't think that I could Dmac more, but now that he is wearing Redskins colours, I do....

Archived