Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Release: REDSKINS ANNOUNCE PRESEASON SCHEDULE

JimmiJo

Carolina is not too far away can tptb switch it up at least??

Also I'm going to hate hearing about it being Zorn's 1st return to Fed Ex and hearing J Reid/ Chick Hernandez (insert name) go on a rant about VC/DS and everything that happend in 2008 & '09

Well its much easier to make the 45 minute drip to Baltimore than it is to make the trip to Carolina. I don't mind playing the Ravens in the preseason, it gives us a good look at what our offense needs to work on.

By playing the Jets in the New Meadowlands Stadium, we get a chance to get a feel for playing in that stadium before we have to face the Giants. That might help a little.

Would be kind of cool to go to one of the two games at FedEx to check out the new HD screens and then trek up to the Meadowlands to see their new stadium......you would think you'd be able to get tickets cheaper for a preseason game up there (vice the reg season).

hopefully we see what our offense looks like against two legit defenses. i remember last year it was ugly facing good D's.

That Ravens game was awful. I remember it was the first one and we looked soooo bad, it totally killed my buzz because I was so ticked. :mad:

I'll definitely be driving from Colorado back to my old home in Phoenix to see the Skins play the Cardinals. Univ of Phoenix stadium REALLY is a nice place to watch a football game.

Have weeks 3 and 4 on the road almost assures us of a home opener!

I hopes it's the Bucs!

So pumped to get to go to another Jets- Skins game! In the new stadium too! This is when having a bunch of Jets fans friends with season tix pays off, last time I got to sit on the 50 yard like 3 rows back on the skins side.

Archived