Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Preacher is fined for homophobia

Zguy28

"Where Kyle Busch sucks and the Caps can't lose; a little place called "Heaven" "

Your sig, jus' sayin

Hey preach! How ya been, you crazy mother bastage? ;)

:ols: Now THAT is funny. Did you bring a goat and a clever with you?

No, the G.O.A.T. of NASCAR is already dead. Sacrificed at the alter of Daytona. :(

It was hysterical though. OVCChairman and I walked by, and he immediately changed topics: "You're going to burn in hell for your worship of NASCAR! Those drivers are false gods!"

Crazy ****. And obviously NASCARphobic. :silly:

Same thing happened to me at last year's Super Bowl.

Some loony was riding around on a bicycle with a megaphone screaming out how we were all going to a devil-worshipping game

Meh, if the Cowboys or Eagles were playing, I might've been tempted to get on a bike and shout right along with him. :ols:

Same thing happened to me at last year's Super Bowl.

Some loony was riding around on a bicycle with a megaphone screaming out how we were all going to a devil-worshipping game

Let me guess, you needed to hand over your tickets for salvation =)

HH, is kinda ironic that is your sig tho, huh?

Let me guess, you needed to hand over your tickets for salvation =)

HH, is kinda ironic that is your sig tho, huh?

:ols:

No. He seemed to believe whatever he was spewing.

But yes, my location is kinda funny now that you bring it up. At least I put "heaven" in quotes. :silly:

At the race in Pocono last year, I was berated by a street preacher who lambasted me for "worshipping NASCAR." :ols:

True story.

Remember reading a joke in a Reader's Digest.

The scene is a women's lib rally in Central Park, NYC. On the stage, the latest in a string of angry women is exhorting the crowd to declare their independence.

Across the clearing walks a young couple, obviously very much in love with each other.

The speaker on the platform points at them, and yells "Don't go with him! He's only interested in your body!"

The couple freeze, and look around at the crowd, staring at them.

The woman looks at her date, looks at the platform, raises her hands to her mouth, and yells back:

"I hope so! I haven't got any money!"

You want to hear the real irony? This happened in Glasgow, the same "Glasgow, whose official motto is 'Let Glasgow flourish by the preaching of God's Word and the praising of his name'." Although reportedly some have been truncating it to the first three words.

Of course not. It said King of the Jews.

It was why Rome crucified Him, as Christians we theologize that.

I practically asked you to share the Gospel and you didn't. Do you argue that?

Well it seems to me that you're wanting to differentiate the two as if the one isn't part of the other.

It sounded like you were questioning the accuracy of his post. FYI
I was...sort of.

ASF's post made it seem like he would rather gloss over the parts of the gospel that make people uncomfortable, unlike Shawn Holes. His subsequent posts just reinforced that IMHO. Almost like he is ashamed or scared of what people might think if he tells the truth of the gospel that all of us are sinners in need of a savior.

If you believe a person will go to eternal death without Jesus Christ, how much do you have to hate someone to not proselytize him?

phila-delphia, the really funny thing about the name of the city is that phila is the feminine conjugation of the word, meaning that the word is really "city of sisterly love". :D

I bet, if they advertised that, they'd have a much more positive image.

phila-delphia, the really funny thing about the name of the city is that phila is the feminine conjugation of the word, meaning that the word is really "city of sisterly love". :D
I bet, if they advertised that, they'd have a much more positive image.

It's already advertised in West Virginia

Is it because he is a preacher that this is even news ?

Well preachers are generally expected to be opinionated and expressive of them...certainly true for the ones I've known.

Asking for their opinion is asking for it.:silly:

Archived