Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

God of war 3

757SeanTaylor21

is absolutely nuts. ps3 users i recommend you to get this game ASAP. pronto. chop chop. it leaves off right from god of war 2 but the graphic, the cameras...the whole action is just amazing. i had this on reserve got it at midnight and cant stop playing it. anybody else got it atm and whats your views on it

Once I beat Dante's Inferno, I'll pick this up. Heard it was legit.

well considering that dante inferno was a complete copy of how god of war 3 is i didnt even wanna play it. i cant stand unoriginal games and they imitated GOW on EVERYTHING pretty much. only thing different is the storyline.

Is it worth buying a ps3 for? Want to get a blue ray player, sort of tired of the xbox games, but the playstation's never had any games I've liked

If you want a blu-ray player, and love God of War, then yes it's worth it. I'm buying it for those 2 things, but also want to expand into games like Little Big Planet, Assassin's Creed, etc.

So if GoW3 is the only game you'll ever buy, then no it's not worth it, but if any other games interest you AND you want a blu-ray player, then buy it.

Is it worth buying a ps3 for? Want to get a blue ray player, sort of tired of the xbox games, but the playstation's never had any games I've liked

honestly, god of war 3 is worth buying it for, also along with the exclusives metal gear solid; of uncharted and uncharted 2...both was rated perfect 10. uncharted 2 had my heart from the moment i put it in...and god of war...just wow takes the breath away but im more of a God of war fan than uncharted 2 so ima beat this first than go back to uncharted. and than the blue ray is extra.

Archived