Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

God of war 3

757SeanTaylor21

1) They need to make this for PS2 :cry:

With a better ending.

Anyone remember that sitcom Living Single? The guy who played Kyle voices Kratos :ols:

Can we put together a fund to get ACW a PS3 so he can quit ****ing whining in every thread about how they don't make x game for his outdated gaming console?

1) They need to make this for PS2 :cry:

With a better ending.

Anyone remember that sitcom Living Single? The guy who played Kyle voices Kratos :ols:

I just got back into town and picked up this game at my local EB. Played about 45 minutes so far, trust me this game is not even remotely possible on the PS2. Honestly, the most basic GAMEPLAY sequence I have seen so far is better looking and has a lot more CRAZY **** going on than any of the prerendered CUT SCENES in the PS2 games. I read an interview with the designer and he said that the Kratos model in this game alone would take up more memory than is available on the PS2. This game is pushing the PS3 way more than any game I have ever seen, I really didn't think that this was even possible until the next gen of hardware. This game makes the hotel collapsing and train sequences in Uncharted 2 look like it was on PS2. My jaw has been on the floor since I put the game in and its not just how awesome the game is but I just can't even begin to comprehend how the game designers managed to pull this off on a technical level and how amazingly talented the programmers who made this are because the first level is literally miles in size and the entire time you are just flying all over the place and the camera is somehow following you without the game ever even breaking a sweat. Its utterly amazing in every way, please just stop ****ing because a game of this scope could never be put onto the PS2, sorry.

There's a buzz about the end after the credits. I'm not going to give it away, but if you beat it on the hardest difficulty it gives you a link to some website and there's a meter in the upper right hand corner. Alot of folks think it's for the amount of people that get platinums and then they'll release whatever the big secret is.

I might have to pick this game up. I haven't played a PS3 game since Madden 10 came out. I haven't played a non-sports game since inFamous.

The game is pretty awesome. I imagine I'll beat it by this weekend so if you want to borrow it before I sell it on eBay just let me know.

Sick game. The graphics are really ridiculous. Turn the lights off sit back and play and every now and then you are just kind of in awe like damn video games have come a long way...the fluidity and smoothness along with the creativity that went into this game is pretty astounding.

Just finished this game last night after the basketball. Amazing, amazing game! Without a doubt the best batch of boss fights I have ever seen. Graphics were just amazing as well. So, so good, thinking of starting another playthrough on Titan this week.

Just finished the game last night. Took me about 2 days to beat it, but part of that was pacing myself because I really didn't want to finish the game because then it's truly over. The graphics were outstanding, the story was good (seemed like a cop-out ending, but I imagine it was hard to come up with one at all), and the gameplay was fanstatic.

I love that in this one your alternative weapons were not only useful, but in some cases actually better than your regular blades. Sad to see the series end, but so happy that I finally got to play it.

Archived