Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Expendables; Machete

ACW

And the poster :ols:

I need a new prescription on my glasses! :pfft:

And I wish you'd call Couture a scrub to his face. :ols:

That said, the Scorpion King 2 is about as painful to watch as one of his beatdowns.

Heh, yeah was meaning his scrub acting/action work.

Hm, the movie is gonna have a lot of bald guys--Willis, Stone Cold, Couture, Statham. I'll shave my head for the premiere :cool:

Great, guns, explosions, and old guys. They should have completed it gy adding Van Damme and Segal.
From wiki:
Jean-Claude Van Damme was personally offered a role by Stallone, but turned it down.[3] This reportedly led to Dolph Lundgren being cast instead although it is not confirmed whether it was the same part. The role accepted by Forest Whitaker was originally conceived as a role for Wesley Snipes but later rewritten for Whitaker.[4] Due to a scheduling conflict prior to filming, Whitaker was replaced by Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson for the role of Hale Caesar.[5] He was then replaced by former NFL player Terry Crews.[6]

Steven Seagal was asked to play a cameo role, but turned down the offer due to negative experiences with producer Avi Lerner.[7] Renowned Character actor Danny Trejo was rumored to play Emmanuel, but on June 15, he revealed that he was not cast for the role. Instead, both are in the works for Robert Rodriguez's Machete.

Hello, Dolph Lundgren? Ever seen Masters of the Universe? The man is a dramatic genious.

He actually showed some ability in Johnny Mnemonic and especially in Jill the Ripper. I think he has (or had, too late now) one of the better acting potentials of the bunch.

• 4 weeks later...

Saw new trailer on this in the theater...really looked like fun... looks well done...even the Willis & Ah-nold cameos looked good... bunch of fellow old ****s but they look like they have them whipped into shape for this one :)

• 2 weeks later...

Even more stars in the extended trailer:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=072dPHrCjYg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=072dPHrCjYg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

• 5 weeks later...
According to Hollywood Elsewhere, Lionsgate has now confirmed that The Expendables will, indeed, have an R rating. It quotes a Lionsgate source as saying that The Expendables "has always been conceived as an R-rated film, as Stallone himself has confirmed to other press outlets throughout the filmmaking process. There is not a PG-13 version of the film in the works, nor has there ever been. The MPAA R rating is official and final."

The word of a PG-13 cut didn't come from weak sources, however. It was the film's producer, Avi Lerner, who raised the issue in an interview around a year ago.

Interestingly, Hollywood Elsewhere does hint at some nervousness over the R rating, given the disappointing US take of Kick-Ass earlier in the year (which is still a little short of $50m). The Expendables, given its roster of star names, is unlikely to suffer quite the same fate, and should at least have a sizeable opening weekend. Whether it's enough to kickstart a planned franchise? We'll be finding that out when the film arrives in August...

:whew:

Lionsgate, this will NOT make more money as a PG-13 flick :no:

Machete

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"They just f*** with the wrong mexican"

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

HILARIOUS!!!!

What a combo, Rodriguez (I love that kind of body), Lohan (this body too)and Alba (of course this body too) :pfft:

The expendables

Oh my god!!!!!!!!! I want see this NOW! (actually in summer time hahahaha)

Archived