Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Release: Statement from Dan Snyder regarding Emmitt Smith comments

JimmiJo

Statement from Dan Snyder regarding Emmitt Smith comments

“I applaud Emmitt Smith’s induction into the NFL Hall of Fame and, from what I understand, he’s a heck of a dancer. I think we’ve only met once briefly at an NFL function in 2000. I will say, however, that I like to think of myself as being a compassionate person, except toward the Dallas Cowboys.”

Statement from Dan Snyder regarding Emmitt Smith comments

“I applaud Emmitt Smith’s induction into the NFL Hall of Fame and, from what I understand, he’s a heck of a dancer. I think we’ve only met once briefly at an NFL function in 2000.['b] I will say, however, that I like to think of myself as being a compassionate person, except toward the Dallas Cowboys.”[/b]

:ols::ols::ols: good comeback Dan

Perfect response

Actually no its not, danny is an owner of a football team going against a nobody former player. Emmitt was great on the field and a hall of famer, but his words mean nothing in todays game. danny should not have reponded at all. danny needs to learn to keep his mouth shut!

Actually no its not, danny is an owner of a football team going against a nobody former player. Emmitt was great on the field and a hall of famer, but his words mean nothing in todays game. danny should not have reponded at all. danny needs to learn to keep his mouth shut!

Disagree.

Dan has been perfect since the handover to Allen/Shanahan.

Right now, I believe we have the best owner in the NFL.

It's funny, all I needed to see was your handle (and avatar) and I immediately knew you would be down on Snyder. That chip on your shoulder must get heavy now and again. But, given your response and thread history, it seems you wear it proudly.

I think Dan Snyder took the high road here. He didn't get personal - even though Smith gave him no such courtesy. All Smith had to say was that he enjoyed beating the Redskins - throwing Snyder, and the cheap shots, in was for nothing more than spite.

Dan Snyder - 1; Emmit Smith - 0

Do you have anything in "lighten the hell up?" Anything at all?

lol I wondering if he's been getting lessons from Mark Cuban. On a side note, Emmit needs to chill the hell out. Everyone has skeletons in the closet. If you don't know someone on a personal level, then you have no idea what kind of person he is. He's gonna get jeered like crazy at the HOF.

So do you. Considering what normally comes out of it.

Archived