Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Release: Statement from Dan Snyder regarding Emmitt Smith comments

JimmiJo

Actually no its not, danny is an owner of a football team going against a nobody former player. Emmitt was great on the field and a hall of famer, but his words mean nothing in todays game. danny should not have reponded at all. danny needs to learn to keep his mouth shut!

Perfect avatar

Better than what my response would have been: <mod edit> you too and learn to speak GOOD english.
. . . you do know that your English, right there, was piss-poor?

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters.

Members quoting profanity filter violations (or other rule violations) without editing the violation out of the quote are simply creating another violation of this Rule and may be penalized accordingly.

Smith is as classless and marble-mouthed as Irvin. I hated that Barry Sanders bailed out, as he would have blown away Smith's numbers. Dallas' owner, old Skeletor himself, is a little short on Hershel Walker trades these days. Smith doesn't have much to crow about either. And he's not that great a dancer.

"Jump to Conclusions Mat" = 2?

Are you attempting to suggest that I jumped to a premature conclusion based on this particular ignorant statement by Mr. Smith?

Mr. Smith's longstanding intellectual and linguistic challenges are a matter of public record. I'm certainly not the first person to observe and comment on the deficiencies.

Are you attempting to suggest that I jumped to a premature conclusion based on this particular ignorant statement by Mr. Smith?

I think he's referring to the movie Office Space.

Mr. Smith's longstanding intellectual and linguistic challenges are a matter of public record. I'm certainly not the first person to observe and comment on the deficiencies.

Word. I mean come on, you can't read or watch the following Smith quotes without smiling:

1. “They do a very good job flying around the football field and carousing the football carrier.”

2. “You cannot change the stripes of a leopard.”

3. ""Don’t worry about the game you just won or the team that we just blew out… or, um… blown… blowed out… Let’s think about what we need to do going forward, and they had, uh… blown out.”

4. "What happened tonight, the strength of the Patriots got debacled."

5. "That can be a swing their way eventually. I just hate to be the team that they winned it against."

Archived