Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

players on facebook? (Merged)

joeknows

2 things. That link has been taken down. Also,if it is responsible for computers being infected,(2 so far so I have no doubt this is true),it doesn't help to include such a link in your reply. I took those out as well.

i know this probably isnt thread worthy but im stoked and feel the need to share!

i saw in another thread, right after we signed phillip that he had a facebook page. so i searched him out and sent a friends request.

it took a few days before he accepted the invite so when i saw that he had, i sent him a message welcoming him back to the team and wishing him luck blah blah blah.

it took about 10 minutes and i had a message so i checked it out and it was phillip thanking me for the good words!!

i know it isnt much but it has me excited to actually have communicated in even a small way with some one on this team!!

just thought i would share.

i know this probably isnt thread worthy but im stoked and feel the need to share!

It must have been super-thread-worthy if you started both threads about philip daniels on facebook.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=318684

i havent seen a thread on this yet....

how many of our players are on face book? i just friended philip daniels and i joined chris cooleys thing. but if you know of any others that are on facebook how about listing them here?

i saw in another thread, right after we signed phillip that he had a facebook page. so i searched him out and sent a friends request.

it took a few days before he accepted the invite so when i saw that he had, i sent him a message welcoming him back to the team and wishing him luck blah blah blah.

it took about 10 minutes and i had a message so i checked it out and it was phillip thanking me for the good words!!

i know it isnt much but it has me excited to actually have communicated in even a small way with some one on this team!!

just thought i would share.

Yea dude, Big Phil is pretty good about communicating with folks on his page. I've been a friend of his for several months and he's always posting on my page.

I made a comment after one of the Saints games, something like " I would give anything for the Redskins to play just one game like that for the fans" Little while later I had a comment from Phil saying "I wish they'd build us a dome to play in at home giving us an advantage like they have". Pretty funny stuff. Good dude, really good dude. So glad we resigned him.

Archived