Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar and Dukes

Gibbsisgod2006

I know that this subject has been brought before but Chad and Lavar have to be rained in. They had Carlos Roger and though I didn't listen to the whole interview I was convinenced that Lavar and Dukes bash Dan Synder every chance they get. How could you defend someone like Rogers who was beat like a drum constantly. Roger says that he is mad about his tendered well hello you sucked live with it. He brings up how everyone in this organization do not take care of their own. I am sick and tired of my team getting bashed we should atleast give the new regime a shot before people go on record saying that this more of the same all the time. 106.7 the Fan=Fox news of sports radio.

I had to turn the dial because even though they had a couple good points, they took it way over the top.

For example. Lavar kept harping on how they never give any of thier own players large contracts. It always goes out to other teams' players. Part of that goes towards a separate issue, that they haven't drafted well and none of their own players have been worth a 100 million dollar contract or guaranteed money in the 15+ million range.

The only players that have been worth it in recent memory were Samuels, Cooley and Champ Bailey.

I love their show. I had to call in today and actually got through. I brought up that all teams have unhappy players. Brought up some New England Players and said that all teams even the ones that win have disgruntled players.

I used to side with lavar on all his issues with the team,today he has shown that you have to take him with a grain of salt. He really took it personally and is showing the bad blood he has. I still love their show and agree that 980 is full of fluff but they are going to the other extreme. It gets ratings though.

The problem I have with all of these "business as usual" comments by these two retards...is the simple fact that Allen and Shanahan haven't even been in office for 5 mins and they're still crying the same old swan song "business as usual".

Here's an idea, why don't you let them create a body of work first before you judge them on it?

And Lavar.. you might want to have the Coston's read this post for you.. on second thought.. they might miss some of the key language in the post.

Dukes, you look like broke ass Frankenstein.

I love their show. I had to call in today and actually got through. I brought up that all teams have unhappy players. Brought up some New England Players and said that all teams even the ones that win have disgruntled players.

I used to side with lavar on all his issues with the team,today he has shown that you have to take him with a grain of salt. He really took it personally and is showing the bad blood he has. I still love their show and agree that 980 is full of fluff but they are going to the other extreme. It gets ratings though.

Yeah, and he totally blew that point off by saying NE has won. So whatever they do to their players is appearently justified. Redskins do it and it ceases to be just a business in his eyes. Because he's jaded.

I like their show when they aren't talking about the Redskins. When they talk about the NFL in general, Caps, or college sports I find the show entertaining. I'm still down with Czabe and Andy though. They might be retarded but at least they make me laugh.

I agree about the harping on "same old, same old." They cut an offensive lineman, a receiver, two running backs, and a corner. What in there leads them to believe that automatically means Peppers? To me, it would mean a corner, a running back and an offensive lineman will be brought in.

They're the ones, also, who yesterday kept harping on how many holes the 'Skins had to fill. Well, geniuses, with 5 picks in the arsenal for this year, there's no way they can fill all those holes with draftees. They have to pick SOME guys up in free agency.

Also, Dukes yesterday brought up the idea of bringing in Orlando Pace...to me, that signing would be more of the same old 'Skins--an aging vet with little left in the tank.

And only calls that are labeled "Good calls" are the ones that agree with their point of view.

Look, I don't care for Snyder either.. I'm not going to beat a dead horse.. we all know he drove this franchise into the ground. But let's let these two men he brought in here to do some work before we start beating the dead horse "Business As Usual".

Just cause Rogers is crying about getting tendered, does't mean things are the same. Have you even thought that they went forward with tendering him because they plan on letting him go, but they dont' want to waste a top 10 pick without some type of compenstation? Just cause he's tendered at a 1st Rd'er.. doesn't mean the teams can't negotiate a deal to obtain Rogers. Damn, did I just think outside the Lavar and Frankenstein box?

I would say some of the shows are but not all of them Sports Reporters in the afternoon is not really. I heard you on the show man they hung up you and said you made no sense and this is what I mean when they are making valid points they say you are stupid and they hang up on you.

Yeah you can tell the hate is still their. He was complaining about us cutting all these player who are over thirty.

I like their show when they aren't talking about the Redskins. When they talk about the NFL in general, Caps, or college sports I find the show entertaining. I'm still down with Czabe and Andy though. They might be retarded but at least they make me laugh.

I agree. Except, I like Lavar when he's beating down Portis or talking about things other than Snyder. I think once he gets started on the front office it gets tiresome. He doesn't want to hear anything that's not in line with his thoughts.

Only thing I hate is the hack that Dukes has become. Everytime I listen to him make excuses for a player that's on the phone or get on his knee's for one of them I think back to the opening for the Big O & Dukes show and the "We are not hacks" line from him. Too bad that doesn't apply any longer.

Lavar and Dukes are too similar in they need someone there to help reign them in and get them straight and reasonable and call them out when they're being over the top and idiots, and neither can do it for the other. Dukes is far from horrible, but without Oscar there he's down a number of notches.

Wow, I could not disagree more, I love their show when they talk about the Skins and get in on the Snyder hate, LA talking Caps hockey is a joke.

Yeah but they bash the redskins to way to much when they do. Atleast Andy and Steve aren't that bad but I dont like the early part of their show when talk about off subject stuff.

Arrington and Dukes are rallying around player who are the reason this team was as bad as they were last year.

The hilarious thing is all year they were talking about "Blow it up" and how we need to go younger and yadda yadda yadda...

And now they're lamenting over things.

Hell, Chad had fits earlier this year about Carlos "Double Move" Rodgers but you'd never have guessed that from the interview and the after math.

Can't fault a guy for doing what he has to do for the job, but still is a joke compared to what the station was.

Archived