Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar and Dukes

Gibbsisgod2006

I wonder how they're going to bash the Redskins for not going after Julius Peppers or Antrel Rolle? :rolleyes:

They're such tools, and Lavar is a bitter never was who disgraces the Redskins team by even trying to associate himself with us. He was never a true Redskin, ever.

Well Dukes did go to twitter to lambaste the Skins for not signing Dansby.

Wow...some of your hatred for Lavar runs DEEP. LOL. The criticism of the Skins is well-warranted. You all are hating on Dukes and Lavar for the same reasons why you were hating on Brian Mitchell. Sometimes the truth hurts. I'm sure these guys would give the Skins their due if things in the past had been done differently. I'm happy we have an alternative to 980, where things aren't going to be sugar coated. I ususally go between the two stations. I'll stick with one if the topic is interesting, and usually go over to the other if there is a commercial or if the discussion is boring. It's good to have two Skins stations to listen to on my ride home.

Wow...some of your hatred for Lavar runs DEEP. LOL. The criticism of the Skins is well-warranted. You all are hating on Dukes and Lavar for the same reasons why you were hating on Brian Mitchell. Sometimes the truth hurts. I'm sure these guys would give the Skins their due if things in the past had been done differently. I'm happy we have an alternative to 980, where things aren't going to be sugar coated. I ususally go between the two stations. I'll stick with one if the topic is interesting, and usually go over to the other if there is a commercial or if the discussion is boring. It's good to have two Skins stations to listen to on my ride home.

There's a difference between constructive criticism and just down right smear tactics. 106.7 sometimes does get it right, and has correctly pointed out the flaws in our team in the past. However, the behavior that 106.7 exhibits seems to run on ONE schtick: Bash Dan Snyder. Snyder's not perfect, but he's the owner of my football team and I know that he cares about the team's W-L record and wants to win badly. It seems that no matter what, even though he did do what many of us (including 106.7) wanted in that he hired strong football minds to take control, they STILL bash him just for kicks.

They're the Fox Network of Sports Radio in the D.C. area.

And my 'hatred' for Lavar comes wayyyy before his piece of crap that he calls a radio show. He's been on my **** list for years, even before he left (paid his way out) and went to a divisional rival to purposefully hurt our team.

How people can defend this guy, it's beyond me.

I've only heard them a few times when I've been through the area but every time I've ever tuned in it's always been a Danny Snyder Bashing.....personally, while Snyder has made some bad moves in the past and don't get me started on parking issues......all in all, I love Snyder as an owner.

How can you not? Danny wants to do everything he can to have us win. Every time I've ever been in the area and heard lavar he just sounds like a bitter ex girlfriend filled with jealousy and animosity.

I'm happy we have an alternative to 980, where things aren't going to be sugar coated.

You think they sugar coat things on 980? I see that said a lot on here and I just don't hear it. They bash the Skins and Snyder when they deserve it. It's just intelligent bashing and not personal or blatant schtick bashing like it is over on 106.7.

You think they sugar coat things on 980? I see that said a lot on here and I just don't hear it. They bash the Skins and Snyder when they deserve it. It's just intelligent bashing and not personal or blatant schtick bashing like it is over on 106.7.

People on 106.7 say that 980 does so if a fan listens to primarily lavar/dukes I can see why they would think that....it's definitely not true though.

People on 106.7 say that 980 does so if a fan listens to primarily lavar/dukes I can see why they would think that....it's definitely not true though.

Yup. But people were trying to claim that before JFK even flipped though. I think it's basically people just thinking the truth is what they think it should be. Snyder is evil so of course the station he owns will never criticize him. Just not true though.

Yeah, Andy Polin is probably just as harsh on ownership as Lavar in some cases. And Czaban has his moments even though he is definitely more of a homer. I don't listen to Kornholio though, but he's definitely not going to kiss up to the Redskins. Doc Walker is a straight shooter.

106.7's constant bashing of 980 just shows insecurity. I like Lavar when he doesn't get into his personal vendetta. Chad Dukes along with the Junkies are both lacking knowledge to talk about what they are paid to talk about though. Their gimmick is funny sometimes but the other day when one of the junkies showed their ignorance by saying Orakpo and Peppers make more sense as defensive ends in the 3-4 than linebackers, the stupidity almost made me crash my car.

I liked Lavar as a player, I loved that he chose to open a business in the DMV area and provide jobs for people (i.e., giving back).

I am disappointed that he continues bashing away at Dan Snyder despite the ton of money the man paid him.

When presented with an opportunity to do better than the man he despises, he did even worse than him.

That my friends, is a hypocrite!

Archived