Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins TV - 'Meet Jim Haslett' Interview - Worth a Listen

Est.1974

i esp liked the part in the interview when u gave Rak , London , Carter , are Rocky all love .. ummm wait i might be wrong here somewhere ;)

Now that's outrageous !!! The info on here is great :notworthy

Just been posting about Rocky trade scenarios in another thread about this player group. We talkin' trade here ?? or should I not ask ???

Rocky traded, sign Dansby. Good business right ?

4-12

So any trade shouldn't surprise anyone with half a brain.

and you can make trades that really do benefit the '53',

maybe trade Rocky, sign Dansby.

maybe trade Carlos, sign Robinson.

etc

No drop in quality, aquire high value picks (players?) at the same time...

Haven't seen the video yet, but read the transcription yesterday. That's a great last line for it to have ended with. ;)

I can imagine those two talking.

Shanny "the Redskins are going to sign Haynesworth and then draft Orakpo, to go along with Carter. I'll be there after a year off with the family. Want to come coach those guys? They were top 10 ranked, without doing squat"

Burney (giggling like a schoolgirl) "ZOMG YES!!":ols:

Greg Blache: "sacks aren't really important"

That stupid comment ranked right up there with Buddy Ryan's comment about Chris Carter:

"all the guy does is score TD's"

I think we will all be happy with Haslett if for no other reason he believes Sacks ARE important. Talk about the OPPOSITE of Greg Blache.

Thanks for the link. I couldn't believe it when the former D co-ordinator took the best pass rushing prospect we've had in over a decade and wanted to play him out of position. :doh1:

If we move to a 3-4 that time spent stood up will have been beneficial. Sure he'll be rushing the passer most of the time, which means he has to be a good one to put into coverage and send someone else. We weren't winning jack last year anyway so some more varied education for Orakpo was a good thing IMO.

He should spend most of his time attacking the ball though. Dude is gonna be a megastar.

I am excited about next year's team, but I think we will really get to see where the new regime is taking this team when free agency starts and when the draft takes place. Whether the team decides to draft a QB or OT with their fourth overall pick will be telling.

HTTR

Seriously, cut that **** out and either be helpful or don't say anything at all. You have no reason to be sneaky and vague unless you have something to protect (e.g., your identity or your source). When your identity is seemingly irrelevant to all Redskins discussion and your source is publicly available information on this very message board, you have nothing to protect. Your act is old. Very old.

bro., what act? this is a MB not NFL insider. Calm down dude, Its all fun. If you would just pay attention to the info given, you would get what you need.

Ya know I used to think I was the only one who felt that way. I thought he was like a TK or a jsteelz. But he's not...

I'll play his little game though because I want to know. Is the other FA we're going after Dunta Robinson?

That means you got too much time on your hands. I don't carry myself like either one of those cats. Wow, this really must be the offseason. BTW, good answer. All you guys need to do is pay attention.

http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=317147&page=3

bro., what act? this is a MB not NFL insider. Calm down dude, Its all fun. If you would just pay attention to the info given, you would get what you need.

You clearly lack the reading comprehension to understand what I'm telling you, so I will try it one more time...

I'm not one of the people who is asking for this information. I do pay attention and do not hesitate to search for things for myself when needed. I also don't make useless posts that boil down to "the information is on the board somewhere but I won't tell you where" as you do when someone else asks. That is what is utterly ridiculous.

Either do not reply to those posts at all or be helpful and provide the link or info off the bat. Not everyone knows where to look and how to search, it's not totally unreasonable for them to ask around after a thread has been off the front page for a few days. You come across as somewhat of a condescending know-it-all when you actually don't know anything of real value. That's why you're rubbing a number of people the wrong way.

Honestly, how hard is it to quote a post and type "Dunta Robinson" in response?

That means you got too much time on your hands. I don't carry myself like either one of those cats.

Yes you do. The difference is that you aren't supplying people with new information in the process (or, really, any information).

Archived