Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'd like to apologize to fans of the Giants and Redskins.

Big Weirdo

How do you have two weeks to prepare for a game against the same team and the best play you come up with is a fake option pass for your third string QB. I watched that game with a friend of mine who is an eagles fan yesterday and by halftime he looked like as if his dog just died. I was surprised... aren't you guys used to it by now?

Sorry we couldn't take them out. We let the entire Cowboy-hating world down. It's our cross to bear.

I have no faith in Favre to right the wrongs done by Philadelphia either.

Minnesota is getting hot again at the right time. I doubt that their (cowturds)secondary will be able to double Rice,AP,Harvin and Shancoe.

Childress absolutely has to RUN the ball and establish a run game and then set up the pass game.

Go Vikings!!!!

I can't wait to see Jared Allen knock the **** out Tony Romeo:D

Minnesota is getting hot again at the right time. I doubt that their (cowturds)secondary will be able to double Rice,AP,Harvin and Shancoe.

Childress absolutely has to RUN the ball and establish a run game and then set up the pass game.

Go Vikings!!!!

I second that, Philly did'nt even try to run the ball

I second that, Philly did'nt even try to run the ball

That's been their problem since Reid has been the head coach. They have trouble running the ball and Reid abandons the run, or they just don't try and run the ball and let McNabb's streaky ass pass the ball 50 times instead of having a balanced offense.

WD,

I love ya buddy, but I don't think many Giants and Redskins fans are too upset that the Eagles got their collective butts handed to them back-to-back weeks.

Sure it means Dallas wins a playoff game and moves on one step closer to the Super Bowl, but they relish the Eagles and no rings mantra probably just as much, or close to as Dallas winning a playoff game.

How do you have two weeks to prepare for a game against the same team and the best play you come up with is a fake option pass for your third string QB. I watched that game with a friend of mine who is an eagles fan yesterday and by halftime he looked like as if his dog just died. I was surprised... aren't you guys used to it by now?

They didn't have two weeks, dude.

When Dallas is in Miami February, which I sadly fully expect now they've gotten the 12 year who-do off their backs, on top of the December who-do, and having ALL the momentum going forward; we fully expect you to sacrifice yourself WD to the football Gods to stop them getting a sixth.

Your our chosen pawn by association.

Sacrifice for the greater good man. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Hail.

*Edit* Just don't dress up as the cookie monster again man and incur the wrath of the Gods or were ALL screwed.

Its our duty as the other nfc east teams to never let dallas win another superbowl. I'm sorry but you failed us and I will never forget it. Now we all have to listen for an entire week that dallas is the greatest team in the history of the NFL. On TV, Radio and the internet it will all be about Dallas. You failed us philly and I hate you for it

Like I said in another thread - I think the Vikings will win this one. They'll be rested, fresh, had an extra week to prepare, will have 70K+ screaming fans supporting them, they'll have their friendly indoor turf to run their O and pass rush, etc.

And also - Childress is a former assistant of Andy Reid, and a longtime close friend of him, I'll bet you Reid is on the phone with him right now giving him all kinds of advice and pointers over what to do.

And also - Childress is a former assistant of Andy Reid, and a longtime close friend of him, I'll bet you Reid is on the phone with him right now giving him all kinds of advice and pointers over what to do.

After the last two weeks, you think that's a bad thing for Dallas?

Like I said in another thread - I think the Vikings will win this one. They'll be rested, fresh, had an extra week to prepare, will have 70K+ screaming fans supporting them, they'll have their friendly indoor turf to run their O and pass rush, etc.

Yeah, and Reid's insights did soooo much in the second game this week. :doh:

Don't get me wrong, the Minnesota game is going to be a very, very tough game but to suggest it would have anything to do with some insight from Reid to Childress is absolutely ludicrous. Reid's insightful "adjustments" were a big reason why the Eagles got spanked twice in a row.

I said it before, the Minnesota game is going to be tough. I think the Cowboys match up fairly well with them but it is still going to be really tough for them to come out of there with a win. Still, I think they do it. Either way, I am proud of the Cowboys for what they have done so far. They have went further and played better this season than anyone thought they would.

Its our duty as the other nfc east teams to never let dallas win another superbowl. I'm sorry but you failed us and I will never forget it. Now we all have to listen for an entire week that dallas is the greatest team in the history of the NFL. On TV, Radio and the internet it will all be about Dallas. You failed us philly and I hate you for it

But we failed too in that mission... *runs*

When Dallas is in Miami February, which I sadly fully expect now they've gotten the 12 year who-do off their backs

So, by winning their first playoff game in 13 years, automatically means theyre going to beat 2 more higher seeded playoff teams with more playoff experience ? No way. It works the other way around. You have to earn it.

Go Vikings!!!!

How do you figure? Because they beat a giants team that simply laid down and quit. What happened the three weeks before that when there opponent was actually trying to win the game? I don't think there's anyway to know which way the vikings are headed at the moment. They looked horrible for three weeks until playing the giants and haven't played since.

Archived