Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A running back to keep eye on in mid-late rounds

bubba9497

Montario Hardesty

Volunteer running back who had a breakout season as a senior.

Big strong, kind of fast, great hands.

Very similar to Texans rookie rb Arian Foster (who Hardesty played behind at UT) that came in at seasons end due to injuries to have over 200 yards rushing the final 2 games..... whom Kyle Shanahan is familiar with.

He is also like a former Georgia Bulldog that was a Bronco for Shanny, Terrell Davis.

some info:

Hardesty earned second team All-SEC honors this season (AP and Coaches) after rushing for 1,306 yards and 12 touchdowns for the Volunteers. His 108.8 rushing yards per game ranked third in the SEC this season and he was tied for third in the conference in touchdowns scored (13). The New Bern, N.C., native saved his best effort of the season for last, rushing for 179 yards and three scores in the Vols' regular season finale against Kentucky.

hardesty.jpeg

another Vol to watch Big Dan Williams #55

A first team All-SEC selection (AP), Williams' 61 tackles this season is the fourth most by a Tennessee interior lineman since 1990. The Memphis native leads the team in quarterback hurries with nine and is tied for the lead in tackles for a loss with 8.5. His best effort of the season came against Ole Miss when he tallied a career and team high nine tackles.

DanWilliams.png

finally an OL with potential

79 Chris Scott OT 6-5 346 Sr.

502530m.jpg

610x.jpg

Ryan Mathews, Fresno State

Height: 5-11. Weight: 220.

Projected 40 Time: 4.45.

Projected Round (2010): 2-3.

sp-stanford12_ph_0499282772.jpg

Toby Gerhart, Stanford

Height: 6-1. Weight: 232.

Projected 40 Time: 4.58.

Projected Round (2010): 2-4.

Notre+Dame+v+USC+KFw0MpALTfsl.jpg

Joe McKnight*, USC

Height: 6-0. Weight: 200.

Projected 40 Time: 4.39.

Projected Round (2010): 3-4.

I want devine from WVU. When is he projected to go (assuming he comes out)?

He's going to be too expensive in terms of the draft. His measurables are going to be off-the-chart at the Combine. I think he's going to end up as a late first, mid-second round pick.

l113981-1.jpg

Stafon Johnson, USC

Height: 6-0. Weight: 213.

Projected 40 Time: 4.43.

Projected Round (2010): 7-FA.

Totally forgot about Stafon. He's going to be playing in the Senior Bowl after coming back from the weight lifting accident that crushed his vocal cords.

He's going to slip in the draft due to this, but he's going to make some team happy as a pro.

I knew that's who you were going to say before I even read the post.

Haha, me too. I saw the thread title, and who posted it, and I had a pretty good idea who it was going to be about.

Personally, I am not completely sold on Hardesty just yet. I got to see him play a lot in the last few years, and I would not be against picking him in the 4th-5th round or so, but I would not really be bothered if we passed on him either.

Dexter McCluster Ole Miss

small, tough, grease ****ing lightning fast

another mancrush candidate :D

Ole Miss made a big mistake by not letting him carry the ball a whole lot in the first half of the season. He will probably have to put some weight on in order to make it in the pros, but was crushing at the end of the season.

Archived