Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ask me what it is like living with 6 women and being the only guy

WVUforREDSKINS

Living with girls is definitely not what it's cracked up to be.

I have lived with 2 females and it was pure misery, so living with 6 must be severe punishment.

At times, it is.

One is form outside of London, another is from Calgary, one from N. Italy, two from Germany (who I like the best), and one from NYC.

Its quite an experience.

Agreed, especially bathrooms. They're like petri dishes.

But, they light a scented candle, it's clean. :doh:

lmao at that reference.

And while you mentioned dishes, there are dirty dishes lying all over the house all the time.

Because I hate doing dishes, I always wash them right after im done because I think it sucks to have to look at dirty dishes laying around the house.

Are you participating in "The Real World" ?

I lived with females before but never more than 2. I loved having them invite all of their friends over, or going out with them. It was good times, our personal lives were so busy that we rarely saw each other except late night.

Oh dude, I feel your pain. In college I lived with 5 girls in a house and I was the only guy. You other guys might think it was awesome, it's not.

The situation was that my guy friends and I were gonna get a place but it ended up that the place we got everyone would have to share a room. Well, my girlfriend at the time, her sorority sisters had a house and they were looking for a house mate who would have their own room. So my girlfriend and I thought this was a better idea... more privacy... didn't need to take care of business while my roommate was in class or at the bars.

Wow. Big mistake. I don't know how women survive. When I lived with my guy friends there was no constant drama. I never had to deal with eating disorders. I consider myself a neat and tidy person but no, I'm not tidy by girl standards. The one awesome thing they did for me though was buy me a playstation since I was the only guy there.

lmao at that reference.

And while you mentioned dishes, there are dirty dishes lying all over the house all the time.

Because I hate doing dishes, I always wash them right after im done because I think it sucks to have to look at dirty dishes laying around the house.

That's nasty. My wife is a white tornado. Our house looks like Mr Clean lives with us. Especially the bathroom and kitchen.

Archived