Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ask me what it is like living with 6 women and being the only guy

WVUforREDSKINS

I hope this isn't news to most here. I've known this since highschool. Common sense really, women have sex drives but are taught to hide them because society treats women that don't very poorly. Because of this getting them to reveal the inner freak takes a little skill because if they really like you they fear that you will judge them... especially when you consider that all men think they are champions in the bedroom and recoil in horror when the realize their woman is the more advanced player.

Hahaha great post :hysterical:

Then they gotta be hags. I could live with 5 ugly chics but wouldn't like it. Why do you live with so many ugly girls? Like others have already said here, most women are much nastier then men. That sounds like hell to me.

Hell nah, I mean

shag

bang

screw

lay

bone

screw

and so forth

You suck at being funny.

I can think of about 30 more...Smash, Plow, Destroy, Penetrate, blast, pop, geez you lack.

I know thats only six but going to bed cuz im not gonna waste time on this.

And, the women I live with are not hags...they are all good people and a few of them are pretty good looking. I'd bet half of the wouldn't give you a second glance.

Geez....**** me for making a serious thread in the tailgate

You suck at being funny. I can think of about 30 more...Smash, Plow, Destroy, Penetrate, blast, pop, geez you lack. I know thats only six but going to bed

well you were acting stupid so I used the most basic words so you could understand. I slowed it down for you

And the women I live with are not hags...they are all good people and a few of them are pretty good looking. I'd bet half of the wouldn't give you a second glance.

Wow brother you don't even know me. Why do you react like that? For that matter what do you have to prove anyway? Do you think your the first guy to live with a woman? Do you think that the forum requested you or needed you to post a thread saying "Ask me blah blah blah"? I'm sorry brother but I thought this was a joke from the start. If it wasn't then I wouldn't have ever posted here. Good luck with that situation. To me is screams failure, homosexuality, or just some one who has no clue about the opposite sex. Good luck with that

Archived