Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Could you ever work at Dunder Miflin?

WVUforREDSKINS

The Office is one of the best shows ever made.

Now, considering the people there, Dwight, Michael Scott who would be in charge, Angela, ect. could you ever see yourself working there?

Personally, I would love to work there. I would be like Creed and play online poker all day....Boss probably wouldn't even notice.

Dealing with Michael would get on my nerves sometimes.

"I don't wanna work. I just wanna bang on this mug all day"

You mean at the Scranton branch of DM. One thing the show makes clear is that the Scranton branch is always the top performer in the company so they give Michael alot of leeway. Michael never lets corporate mess around with his branch and is fiercely protective of his people. He is actually a great boss in that respect.

Keep Pam. I'll take Karen Filippelli all day long.

And yeah, I'd love to work there. I was actually watching season 4 on my Netflix the other day and was thinking that I need to get a job like that somewhere.

LOL ok, you've got me there.

Although it's a tough one for me after seeing that Will Ferrell ice skating movie.

Doesn't every job have some elements of The Office to a certain degree? That's why it's so damn funny.

That's the genius of the show. Of course no company or office setting is as ridiculous as Dunder Mifflin/Scranton. However, everyone who works in an office setting can very personally relate to a handful of the situations that have come up.

Archived