Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF Da Bears vs the FarVikings, official thread

bubba9497

Aromashodu was one of Jason's wideouts at Auburn. The other guy made it to the league also. So did Marcus McNeil the great OT for San Diego.

That team was stacked, not just the two RBs. ;)

He was also on the Redskin's practice squad. :(

Stacked is the word for it. At the end of 2007 there were 25 players active in the NFL from Auburn's 2004 team.

I wouldn't brag on him too much. He's still 6-9 this year with more interceptions than touchdowns. He hasn't been worth what they gave up to get him this year. Maybe next year he will be.

Cutler=amazing talent, incredible arm and potential, on a crap team with no one to throw to. He can win games.

JC=crap. Could never perform at a level anywhere near that. Cannot win you a game.

I so badly wanted Cutler to lose out, then offer a first for him. No chance in hell of that happening now.

for everyone that hates on cutler, i hope you saw why they gave up 2 1sts to get him. because he can do that.

4 TD's in one game? WTF sort of crazy stupid **** is that? Praise the Lord we never ended up with that chancer. :doh:.

One more week and we'll see what the final comparison's are on the two BLC my good man. *I can hear the cry's now: " ..... but just look at the INT's ..... "

Hail.

4 TD's in one game? WTF sort of crazy stupid **** is that? Praise the Lord we never ended up with that chancer. :doh:.

One more week and we'll see what the final comparison's are on the two BLC my good man. *I can hear the cry's now: " ..... but just look at the INT's ..... "

Hail.

Bring us Sam Bradford, Cutler, or please let Colt Brennan be 85% of Cutler. That is all I ask.

Thank you God.

I wouldn't brag on him too much. He's still 6-9 this year with more interceptions than touchdowns. He hasn't been worth what they gave up to get him this year. Maybe next year he will be.

he makes lots of dumb decisions and his receivers are all rookies who have no clue whats going on. did you see knox tonight give up on that slant route and cutler almost threw a pick? im sure that happens a lot to him (and i know it did a lot early in the year, mike martz did a whole breakdown about how many of his picks were on the receivers and not him).

point is, the dude can win games for you and make beautiful throws. when anquan boldin is on that team next year, and they revamp that offensive system to fit cutler, he'll be much better.

4 TDs, game winning TD in OT to beat brett favre after his defense let him down. monster game.

Hail.

oh no doubt that cutler throws picks, but he also makes some beautiful throws and knows how to squeeze passes into tight windows.

but his completion percentage was 57% tonight! what a horrid game!!

Praying to that very same God that Cleveland wins Sunday, we lose in San Diego, and St. Louis and Tampa pass on the aforementioned Bradford.

Hail.

No worry on Tampa.

They spent a first rounder on Josh Freeman last season. So they are out of the running.

The more I look at that, I could see Cowher going for the OK guy if he does get that gig.

Hail.

Cleveland and St. Louis scare me more.

That Freeman drove the ball pretty well against NO yesterday. I pray that is enough to make them stick with Freeman for another year.

Freeman is no Bradford....but hopefully he can fool the FO for one more draft.

Please God, lol.

Cleveland or St. Louis just may screw us though.

cleveland wont be taking a QB with quinn on that roster.

we just have to hope the rams take claussen or suh.

I hope you are 100% correct.

Personally, I would drop Quinn like a hot potato for Bradford.

I would try to trade him to somebody.

I am not that familiar with the D-line in St. Louis. I hope they have huge needs.

I am not that familiar with the D-line in St. Louis. I hope they have huge needs.

Save for Steven Jackson, the Rams suck across the board. As far as D-line goes, I know they took Chris Long a couple of years ago but I don't think he's really panned out at all. So maybe they want to put Suh next to him and hope that elevates his play?

Oh and Quinn was pretty solid in the 3-4 weeks before his injury. Plus he's a good option for a WC Offense, which I assume is something Holmgren would want to install.

Archived