Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF Da Bears vs the FarVikings, official thread

bubba9497

I've been wondering why Cutler signed an extension before he had a chance to see if he fit the Bears O philosphy?

really? do you pay attention to football

you cant trade 2 #1s and other picks for a young guy just to have him walk 2 years later...it sets your organization back

Would still love to get Cutler.

He looks sharp tonight.

A lot of his passes are off, but the receivers have made good plays.

At least the ones I've seen since the 2nd quarter.

He does look like he's got a lot of talent though.

And we have ourselves a game.

Touchdown, Adrian Peterson!

Now that was a great play.

Playaction td, Cutler!

That may be it for the Vikings.

Cutler has 25 interceptions, 20 of which are on the road.

I expected the Bears to play better at home and the Vikings to play worse outdoors in December, but dang.

I saw a stat today saying that the Vikings are only 1-7 in their last 8 at Soldier Field.

As far as Cutler and his interceptions, I couldn't care less.

He is easily in the top group of qbs in the league. He needs a little more talent around him.

I would much rather take a throwing phenom, like Cutler, and teach him to make better decisions, than I would try to take a guy like JC, and try to teach him to throw and think quickly.

I was hoping that Cutler would suck the rest of the season, and we might be able to get him at a discount this offseason. But he is unfortunately lighting it up.

I saw a stat today saying that the Vikings are only 1-7 in their last 8 at Soldier Field.

As far as Cutler and his interceptions, I couldn't care less.

He is easily in the top group of qbs in the league. He needs a little more talent around him.

I would much rather take a throwing phenom, like Cutler, and teach him to make better decisions, than I would try to take a guy like JC, and try to teach him to throw and think quickly.

I was hoping that Cutler would suck the rest of the season, and we might be able to get him at a discount this offseason. But he is unfortunately lighting it up.

Uhm.... top twenty five maybe....

Uhm.... top twenty five maybe....

For talent and arm? Top 5.

For decision making? 20.

Although he is forced to try to make things happen on this crap team right now.

Get him a Percy Harvin type this offseason, and he will be good to go.

Another example of how Brett knows what he's doing.

Big old offensive package and nothing doing on the run. Keep it spread out--that crap the Skins have done most of the last few years near the goal does not work consistently anymore, unless you're within 1 yard or so of the goal.

Archived