Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The worst song ever made.

polywog999

I would like to hear some horribly bad songs from some of you posters.

Warning...these songs are so bad, I had to cut off my index finger for hitting the send button

"She Drives Me Crazy"

If you count the video as part of the voting, that song doesn't register, due to the incredible hotness of the milf in the video.

Strangely, there was an awesome song, by the same name, recorded by the Fine Young Cannibals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUXfrkBHqhg

Worst song ever, by one of the worst boy bands possible. At least N'Sync and Baskstreet Boys where midly successful.

Hanson beats out the other 2 boy bands simply because they play instruments

I thought it was common knowledge that "We built this city" by Starship is the worst song ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyPF21qqzVA

You are correct.

I saw some cable show a couple weeks ago, where a bunch of guys dared a guy to sit in an enclosed room for 48 hours straight, listening to the worst song ever, over and over, for the whole 48 hours. They agreed that the proper song would be "We Built This City" and the guy followed through with the madness of locking himself up to that song.

I have to say, the Agadoo song isnt that bad IMO. It sounds a lot like the Beatles actually. If the Beatles had wrote it, i doubt it would be regarded as that bad a song.

I dont know man.....maybe it's the cheesy video, but I don't see it.....the video is so bad, I cannot even imagine whether the audio is any better.....maybe i should just close my eyes and listen.

I would add anything by Nickleback is pure trash

I disagree. I wasnt big on Nickleback until I saw them in concert (They were playing with Three Days Grace and Breaking Benjamin). They were really good live and some of there stuff is actually pretty good. I am not sure why so many people hate on Nickleback so much.

I am not sure why so many people hate on Nickleback so much.

Force fed by ClearChannel... Every one of their songs is a "hit" (aka they play it every hour on radio stations)

I hope CC goes by the wayside this decade... Bring back local stations with local playlists and get rid of this generic rock guttertrash...

Alt nation on XM/Sirius has it right...

I disagree. I wasnt big on Nickleback until I saw them in concert (They were playing with Three Days Grace and Breaking Benjamin). They were really good live and some of there stuff is actually pretty good. I am not sure why so many people hate on Nickleback so much.

Wow a total trash-fest.

Sorry to hear that.

Three Days Grace is an awesome band live. I hate how people think that their taste in music is better because its not popular and anything popular must be bad. Its popular for a reason whether you agree with that reason or not.

It's popular because it's formulaic catchy bull****. That doesn't make it good. The only assumption that's dumber than not-popular=good is popular=good. I don't care if 800 million people like Saving Grace's Three Doors and Nickles, they're 800 million people with TERRIBLE taste in music.

However, The Beatles and Michael Jackson are two of the top 5 (hell, they may be 2 of the top 2) most popular recording artists of all time. And they're amazing. Popularity doesn't really have a discernible correlation with quality.

It's popular because it's formulaic catchy bull****. That doesn't make it good. The only assumption that's dumber than not-popular=good is popular=good. I don't care if 800 million people like Saving Grace's Three Doors and Nickles, they're 800 million people with TERRIBLE taste in music.

According to you they are. You have your definition of whats good and so does everyone else. You need to get off your high horse and stop thinking your definition of good is THE definition of good. Hence why there are choices. I bet there are plenty of people who think what you listen to is crap.

Archived